• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Chivalry] Training Chivalry

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's the best way to go about training Chiv? I added it to my swordsman back on day one of AOS, and he's still only at like 86 or something. I just can't seem to get it to raise. When I train I use a 100% LRC suit so I'm not wasting my tithe points. But what else is there to do except spam skills? Is it like magery? Should I be in a constant state of movement?

He's almost maxed out skill wise, but I'd rather not take him apart and store skills until I'm done with chiv because he is my main char, and I do like to take him hunting often.

Can anyone give me some advice please?

S

Sir Kenga

Spam holy light non stop, get as many lmc and mana regen as u can. Very easy skill.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
should I be moving while I'm training like with magery? or could I just banksit while I do it?

C

Connor_Graham

should I be moving while I'm training like with magery? or could I just banksit while I do it?
Go kill Lizard Men in Despise, casting your spells as much as possible with a good Mana Leech weapon, and if you have Bushido, Honor them so you get your mana back after each kill. Not only will you get your gains, but you can also skin them for the Spined Leather to sell and make a tidy bundle of gold from selling it, but you can also get the artifact drops to sell.

As a rule of thumb, I always try to accomplish at least 2 things wherever I go to hunt. It makes each hunting trip much more productive, and I find it saves me time down the road so I can go and do my "fun" hunting when I'm out to kill high end stuff or just screw around at a reptile champ spawn in Ilsh.