• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Trained White Cu Chiv/AI 8x Legendary Auction Ends 11/02

Cactus_Tony

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Auctioning one of my trained white cu sidhes. Trained 8x Legendary Chiv/AI cu, scrolled 9x.

During the auction week i've been working on the healing training and as of 11/2 it is above 115. May get to 120 before the auction is over we'll see.

Also have the following pets for sale (not auction):
592HP untrained white cu - SOLD
2x 2 slot voidmares - SOLD

[Auction OVER]
Ends: 11/02 Friday 7pm ET

Reserve: 150m
Highest Bid: 500m @typhon - WINNER
No Buyout

Increments 10m, 10 min rule applies.

Attachments

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry my eyes focused on the scrolled pet. I only read about the Killer dog with the scrolls.

That's a Sweet Puppy!

Cactus_Tony

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Up for final day, thanks!

Also have been doing some healing training on the doggo during the auction and have brought the healing up above 115.

Last edited:

Cactus_Tony

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Keep in mind 10 minute rule is now in effect, I'm actively watching the thread. So far auction ends at 7:40. (I'll be updating this post)

Last edited:

Cactus_Tony

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Auction is now OVER with the winner @typhon for 500m.

I would like to thank Typhon and WootSauce for an exhilarating last 30 minutes of bidding.

@typhon - I am currently at Luna Stables if you are available now (under Tratia Crassus), otherwise send me a PM and I will include my ICQ number for future delivery.

typhon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the smooth transaction. and sorry for doing that to you woot

Lord Solor

Adventurer
For whoever didn't win, I have similar dogs trained to real 120 healing skill for sale. Just let me know what you want and I probably have it in stock, if not it can be trained in about 3-4 days.

Lord Solor

Adventurer
Here's a few that I have finished:
Fully trained, including 120 Disco and Heal. Does Disco and AI

Blue Discord AI and Lightning Force:

I'm not a big fan of Chiv Cus, but I do have this one that I could sell as is or apply 120 scrolls to if desired.

I have lots more that I don't feel like posting now, but anything you want can be made in less than a week from scratch.

Cactus_Tony

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hey bud i'd appreciate it if you would either start your own trade thread or send WootSauce a PM. Since this auction thread is over I don't want it to keep getting bumped to the top. Thank you.