• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Trained Greater Dragons

vortavis

Visitor
All 4 greater dragons located on Atlantic.

Bidding Is Over

Current High bidders:
1st Dragon (4.5) - SOLD
2nd Dragon (4.2) - SOLD
3rd Dragon (4.2) - SOLD
4th Dragon (4.1) - SOLD

dragons.jpg

Last edited:

vortavis

Visitor
Hey guys, for anyone who's sent me a pm inquiring about the dragons, I haven't been able to reply. No matter what I type, I get an error message. Can't even start my own convo's. Will try and get an admin to address that.

As far as the dragons go, I'm mostly just looking for offers at this point. No real price set for each dragon.

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Hey guys, for anyone who's sent me a pm inquiring about the dragons, I haven't been able to reply. No matter what I type, I get an error message. Can't even start my own convo's. Will try and get an admin to address that.

As far as the dragons go, I'm mostly just looking for offers at this point. No real price set for each dragon.
Please get back to me

vortavis

Visitor
Please get back to me
Yep, trying to get back to everyone. But can't seem to reply to any conversations via these forums. Keep getting this error message: "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content if spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

Probably due to my lack of posts? Newish acc?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yep, trying to get back to everyone. But can't seem to reply to any conversations via these forums. Keep getting this error message: "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content if spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

Probably due to my lack of posts? Newish acc?
Sorry, it's a bug. Our spam filter is messed up and is marking all new accounts posts as spam. I actually had to manually approve your post just to respond to this lol. We are hoping to have it fixed soon.

Try to raise your post count a bit, to like 25+ if possible. That's usually when it stops considering accounts "new" and it should stop blocking your PM's.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
75m for the 4.5... hoping this dragon can be my one and only for my new character. I've been looking for a greater dragon all week, perfectly timed post hehe.

vortavis

Visitor
Hey guys, I know I didn't list any BOs. But just keep the bids coming and I'll end the bidding tomorrow on the 6th @8:00 pm EST. Dragons will go to the highest bidders at that time. I'll get my post count up so I'll be able to pm the winners tomorrow. And sorry for the inconvenience with the PMs.

Damion Blacke

Adventurer
Oh I will withdraw my bid. Didn't know it would be an auction. Was bidding buy it tonight prices. Not tomorrow night. My bids are real and will be honored for a trade tonight, but not tomorrow. Thanks!

Damion Blacke

Adventurer
Oh its not that I'm not honoring my bid! I will not be around tomorrow night and plus I'm needing a dragon tonight. What if I bid 250 mil on the post AS IS, then it changed to an auction ending in a week? It is not me that changed anything, the OP did. Didn't even state that if interest was shown, it would be changed to auction. In that case I would have never bid.

vortavis

Visitor
Wasn't planning on it being a bid. But with the interest I've been getting I think it'll give people more of a chance to get the dragon they want. Didn't want to end it tonight due to my PM issue (that is now fixed). I just wasn't able to reach some of the people that talked to me earlier in the day, and wouldn't be able to compete in bids tonight.

Damion Blacke

Adventurer
No harm at all, but it wasn't stated anywhere in original post. As stated, I'll never back out of a bid I make unless the original post changes. My bid is 100% real and will be honored, just not tomorrow. I will buy one before then.

vortavis

Visitor
No harm at all, but it wasn't stated anywhere in original post. As stated, I'll never back out of a bid I make unless the original post changes. My bid is 100% real and will be honored, just not tomorrow. I will buy one before then.
Fair enough. My original post was lacking in information. First time using these forums to trade.

Another thing someone asked about in regards to the 4.5 dragon. It IS practically fully trained. Everything except the eval/anat is capped out. So take that in consideration.

Damion Blacke

Adventurer
If no one out bids me and everyone feels like I should honor the bids, then just let me know. I have no problem with paying, just won't be on then, and need one before then, but I don't want to be known as someone that backs out, so I'll do whatever is necessary.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If no one out bids me and everyone feels like I should honor the bids, then just let me know. I have no problem with paying, just won't be on then, and need one before then, but I don't want to be known as someone that backs out, so I'll do whatever is necessary.
You're still fine backing out I'm sure bro there's no worries... the other guy could too I suppose so don't be worried. But you should bid 205 if you wanted to have the highest bid still I'm thinking, b/c the other guy got in 200 before you bro. Just fyi... I won't be on tomorrow too, so feel ya. Peace guys, still hoping I do get that 3rd dragon at least.

vortavis

Visitor
Yah, I'm not gonna hold it against you at all for backing out, because of the lack of information and changes I've made to my post. No worries man.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yah, I'm not gonna hold it against you at all for backing out, because of the lack of information and changes I've made to my post. No worries man.
Vortavis, is the 10 minute rule going to be in effect tomorrow too? If so I want to have someone watch the post for me maybe, ty.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nice!!! So glad I still won a dragon. :p :p I just messaged you back and ty for the quick response. (Was lucky enough to trade nights with a co-worker)

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aye, 5 minute transaction from a pm... extremely fast and great dragons bro, ty again.