• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Trading my Phoenix "Nose" helm for your "Norse" helm + gold

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a Phoenix suit with a "Nose" helm and was wondering how much it would cost me to either buy a "Norse" helm or swap my nose helm and some gold for the norse helm version. Not the whole suit, just the helm.

Any takers?

ICQ - 72073719

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just for info the 'nose helm' is the real one...from the original clean up campaign......the norse helm came later from asain shards event are were reported duped quite a bit...so i cant understand why u want swop the better/rarer one for the much more readily available [poss duped one]..dont make sense..u have the best one...then again iam sure the rares guys and gals have already told u that ages ago.....alas just incase..

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just for info the 'nose helm' is the real one...from the original clean up campaign......the norse helm came later from asain shards event are were reported duped quite a bit...so i cant understand why u want swop the better/rarer one for the much more readily available [poss duped one]..dont make sense..u have the best one...then again iam sure the rares guys and gals have already told u that ages ago.....alas just incase..

Ahhhhh thanks for the info buddy. I'll keep the one I have if thats the original one. Ta very much :)

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I might be wrong about this, but I believe things have changed since then. The nose helm suits had been duped a lot in recent years from what I have seen. I have not seen nearly as many Norse helms of late than nose.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That and the fact that the nose helm was the ORIGINAL clean up helmet. The Norse was released during an Asian event and only a few accidently dropped. Aside from possible duping, the Norse could be considered more valuable in terms of quantity.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just LOLZ...[whatever]...well u got the original nose helm Djad...was just information mate ... incase u had not already been informed by the rares ladies and gents....thats all i can say....id go for the nose everytime...