• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trading Luna Vendor house for Fel Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.

EP Buyer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
like the title says.. trading luna vendor house east south of the bank. owner is jesse james.. let me know if interested thank you :)

EP Buyer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Current offer is 200mill.. as i told Nabin is that 200 is nice yes but want i really want to get is a fel castle or a offer that will make up it..

EP Buyer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jesse James- as most people now me in napa.. always in luna :)
who are you characters sir?

C

Cysphruo

Me, i'm a nobody.

But I do know that your never going to find anyone to make an even trade for that little house, your gonna have to throw in a lot of gold with it, and still your not posting who your other characters are, like i said it's a risky trade seeing as theres no safe way to trade houses

If you wanna throw in a bunch of gold then you can contact me, we'll use a broker. I have a bunch in fel and some in tram too.

EP Buyer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Slo- a bunch of gold as in how much sir? as I have been told that I can and will get between 250-300 mill for the house.. how much more do you think a Fel castle will run me then. and for my other chars, for i only see you giving me your main name and i have heard rumors about you myself. I do not listen to these cause i dont know the people talkn about you . But Please sir dont take me as a fool.. i do alot of trading and i xfer quiet a bit to buy and sell items that people want..

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Hey what's the deal with your little house in the south corner of Luna going idoc. With that going on I really do not see to much value to the property when we all could just pick it up when it drops!

Well at the very least it should make a great Shard wide Event!

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had trouble selling my tram castle for 150mil about a year and a half ago. Even then, half of the deal was stuff I had to work pretty hard to liquidate to make that 150. Maybe Fel castles go for a bit more, especially if on green. I've never owned a castle in fel -- only a large tower -- because back then, a large tower was hard to get. Sharing my experience, limited as it may be -- best of luck all.

EP Buyer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nabin- i had to move around a keep or 2 of mine to hold my brothers house- so in a day or 2 i will put my other account on it.. so no sir you will not be able to place when it falls

EP Buyer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had trouble selling my tram castle for 150mil about a year and a half ago. Even then, half of the deal was stuff I had to work pretty hard to liquidate to make that 150. Maybe Fel castles go for a bit more, especially if on green. I've never owned a castle in fel -- only a large tower -- because back then, a large tower was hard to get. Sharing my experience, limited as it may be -- best of luck all.
Pickaxe Pete- yes this is true.. to me it sounds to me like Nabin and his buddy Slo are tryin to screw me, you should hear about this Fel keep he is tryin to get me to trade and pay more for- he is givin me this offer of this one of a kind castle, but wait he wants $1250 us dollars for it.. lol to me i think this sounds a lil fishy commin from Slo who i have heard some rumors about, it is sad that Nabin has put Slo into all this since it was Nabin that wanted the Luna house..

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Pickaxe Pete- yes this is true.. to me it sounds to me like Nabin and his buddy Slo are tryin to screw me, you should hear about this Fel keep he is tryin to get me to trade and pay more for- he is givin me this offer of this one of a kind castle, but wait he wants $1250 us dollars for it.. lol to me i think this sounds a lil fishy commin from Slo who i have heard some rumors about, it is sad that Nabin has put Slo into all this since it was Nabin that wanted the Luna house..
LOL please friend. I have never screwed anyone in this game and plenty will attest to that. Your last house I bought I paid you upfront silly. You are the one asking to trade a Castle in Fel for a little house in Luna. I have already moved on with the sale of the Castle. You have missed your chance on that one. As well as the posibility of a purchase of your house in Luna. Your remarks are reckless and unjustified especially as you allude to rumors of reputations.

Interesting how you are posting under yet another new name Old Friend.

EP Buyer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lord Nabin people is working with a known scammer-duper named slo-- slo had 50billion takin away along with many houses about a year ago- when uo did a sweep of all the major dupers.. for me.. i will not deal with you NABIN or your buddy SLO

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
None of this is any of my business, but I'd just like to mention that Nabin has been very honorable in my dealings with him. Credit where due.

EP Buyer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This might be true- but the way he has treated this situation and tryin to tell me that a Napa valley castle he wants 750mill for, that is just ********. for him to be dealin with a guy like slo also.. i am sorry, he is just not a trust worthy guy (slo) that is..

C

Cysphruo

Raza i dont have a reputation to protect, i play maybe 30 minutes a day these days and i spend more time talking to people then i do playing, those who know me are the only ones i could care about and you wont hurt that, there's a good reason you were afraid to say who your other characters are, your not a very honest player.

I wish I recorded you ingame last night as you ranted your crazy theories about me, i think you one by one accused me of being every player on napa and that i've been apart of every major incident in uo, and while i would be glad to admit to doing some crazy stuff including duping as that would be cool to brag about but i dont and haven't.
I especially like that theory about how my luna homes burnt down and the person standing beside you pointed out that those were lolas houses and she is back playing on napa.

But do continue, for the people who read the forums I don't mind debating your rants about me, entertain...

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
your not a very honest player.

You sir are a idiot, considering i have been around him when he has had multiple times to screw over people and he doesn't. He helps out soo many people i don't know y you would say this, obviously you are either butt hurt about something or are just stupid. He transfers peoples stuff all the time across shards to help people out that don't have money for transfers and no one has ever lost anything. So to say he is not a honest person i reflect back to my first 5 words.

EP Buyer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Luna house was just sold.. the transaction just went smoothly- hope you enjoy your new place sir :) guess Nabin and his buddy the duper will have to look for another person to try to screw over..

S

Sunrise

aahh the drama...Finally a drama post... I love it. Dang this is SO old school Stratics.

Sine the Luna house was sold and that should be the end of this thread LoL I just want to say thank you for bring old school drama back to this new and improved if U can say that stratics forum. Kudos to you :p

C

Cysphruo

Calling me an idiot... what reason would i have to make false accusations? the truth is in his posts, he knew who i was and tried to be deceptive about it knowing i dont deal with him for the things he's done.

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe you should check yourself before making accusations and what are these so called things you speak of that you know he has been deceptive about? who are your characters sir that is pointing fingers?

EP Buyer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the things i have done? slo you are one piece of shat.. what things do you think i have done sir? i have only been scammed like 4 times in the last year, i am not a scammer of duper like yourself sir. i have givin away keeps and gold to alot of trammies in luna, and you acccuse me of what? better get your facts right son.. for the people who know my chars know what type of person and what type of character i am.. unlike you and nabin i play this game to play, you 2 dont play you just just buy stuff for cheap and dupe items to make RL gold.. you sir are a joke

C

Cysphruo

why would someone hide their identity and create a new one? other then to be deceptive towards others
what logical reasoning is there behind that?

and yes i am using that, he hid his identity, had he said he was some established known player i wouldnt have asked but he didnt and then basicly refused to say who he was, any player considering a large trade like that would have asked the same question and then began to wonder what he has to hide from.

you want another example?

he knew who i was and claimed he didnt, trying to be deceptive and act like someone else, someone who might be trustworthy.
whats the logical reasoning behind that?

what reasoning would i have to not deal with someone unless they arent a very honest player???

EP Buyer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me think.. oh ya.. new stratics and i didnt have my old password since it didnt work, so I made another account. where is that being deceptive? Jesse James is a Known char around luna. once again i really dont find anything deceptive in that either slo.. want to try to knock me anymore sir? try me..

C

Cysphruo

You can call me a duper or whatever else you want, i'm not going to explain to you how to play the game, you probably play just as much as i used to and apparently your still broke, so go stick your thumb up your butt and ponder that.
I work 12 hour days now and play maybe half an hour a night unless theres a cool event going on, you wanna call me a name then you can come find me in doom right now, hunting arties for the next turn-in, i'll be the one with the leet new house deco!

S

Sunrise

come on Mods...

Let this be the frist lock for napa valley :D

Some of the other shards all ready have 2 or 3 locked threads :p

A

Ashlen

When I came to napa as a new player from another shard
Raza took me to his house and burned barbed kit
after kit until he got my suit right on my new girl.
He didn’t even know me at the time and ask for nothing in return.
Raza is one of the nicest and most honest guys I have meet on
napa, I trust him completely.

S

Sunrise

Starts chanting... while palying with blackrock :S

OOOHHHH

Come on great Mods...this is so off topic LOL :p come on we need a lock!

ooo great Mods do your lockers powers

X

xenonthemage

Good grief!

Nuff of the said name calling. Remember those rules? They still apply to these here forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.