• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trading infested tree Cats/Drach

Godiva_Drach

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I got an infested tree and a purple poinsettia by Mesanna on Cats. Would like to trade for same on Drachenfels

icq 204090771

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I got an infested tree and a purple poinsettia by Mesanna on Cats. Would like to trade for same on Drachenfels

icq 204090771
ive got 2 on drachs, my main shard is legends but ill trade in hopes i can find someone to then do a trade from cats to legends, and a poinsettia by Mesanna.

Last edited:

Godiva_Drach

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Great. If we can get in contact somehow I would like to trade. We can do Cats first, since this is a new forum account.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Next reply ill meet you on Drachs in the inn above Luna Bank on a character named Last Bob