• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trading Angel Box on Baja for one in any Japanese shards

kelda@Mizuho

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I mentioned in the title, looking for someone to trade my Baja Angel Box for one in Japanese shards (Asuka, Yamato, Mizuho, Izumo, Wakoku, Hokuto, Mugen, or Sakura).
If you are interested in, please ICQ me. (#551-460-894) Thank you.

kelda

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kelda, I have one on a Japanese shard that I'd be happy to trade for yours on Baja. I think mine is on Hokuto, but I'll have to confirm that later today.

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the nice trade on the angel and neon box. Glad I finally saw your message from last night :)

kelda@Mizuho

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you so much for nice trading Shalanria. I was almost give you up the other day.

And thank you so much for contacting me Techthys. And sorry to tell you I do not have any other box. When we have any chance in the future, I would be delighted to have some trade with you. And thanks to other people who had contacted me by ICQ.

Happy holiday!

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the reply, Kelda. I'm glad you found someone with whom to trade. Happy Holidays to you, too! :)