• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Trading 2 nice event items for Navery Hole

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trading these 2 awesome glacial items for Navery Hole, First item is in Bag and second item is glacial candle. Please pm me or icq me thanks.
hearth.png
candle.png

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
someone is really wanting a navery hole. very nice items for trade :)

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
Would u consider a huge gold buy out for these 2 items may be a large amount of gold could get you what you want. If you consider this please pm me so I can offer u a kings ransom for the items

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would u consider a huge gold buy out for these 2 items may be a large amount of gold could get you what you want. If you consider this please pm me so I can offer u a kings ransom for the items
Hi there, right now only interested in trade. If I decided to sell for gold I will do it as a auction. Thanks for interest though.