• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Traded all Thanks

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cool sent you icq
Please tell me when u are online ..ive had other folks wanting this...but i promised you the deal first.....what time do you play UO...and when can i catch you best

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
days of waitng and i see you posting on other boards today....so u have been around........would be curtious to message me if u have traded elsewere rather than leave me in limbo..ive qued u and pmed u a dozen times......very rude indeed...and very sad u cannot at least acknowledge.....infested tree on Pacs for a europa one back on the market it seems..........best i stick with the lowly holiday traders next time.....[whatever] :next:

Last edited:

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
days of waitng and i see you posting on other boards today....so u have been around........would be curtious to message me if u have traded elsewere rather than leave me in limbo..ive qued u and pmed u a dozen times......very rude indeed...and very sad u cannot at least acknowledge.....infested tree on Pacs for a europa one back on the market it seems..........best i stick with the lowly holiday traders next time.....[whatever] :next:
I am not getting Icqs for some reason RELAX. I sent you a icq to your #. I do not know whats going on with my icq lateley. I get some and some i dont. Ill try sending you another one.

Last edited:

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh and btw I have no idea who you are PMing but it aint me.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry traded elsewere....i cannot wait any longer for contact......good luck if you have not already traded....but europa is very popular for holiday trades so you wont find it hard......had a few peeps waiting so ive let it go.....