• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trade value of Spring Cleaning tickets

• Thread starter Seb of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

Seb of Sonoma

Have about 55K in tickets, and I have no idea what they are worth? What is their value in gold?

Although I would prefer to trade, I could really use a soulstone token, or I'd be happy with a Soul Seeker, or some pieces of the Virtue armor set. Don't know what is reasonable.

L

Lord Drakelord

Have about 55K in tickets, and I have no idea what they are worth? What is their value in gold?

Although I would prefer to trade, I could really use a soulstone token, or I'd be happy with a Soul Seeker, or some pieces of the Virtue armor set. Don't know what is reasonable.
maybe 10 times the gold, I'm all done with my spring clean up, any extra tickets I come cross I am selling on my Luna vendor, 50 pts = 500 gp, 100 pts = 1000 gp, so your 55,000 pts = 550,000 gp. Other may sell for more or less. Like that 50 pts ticket I have, may be sold at a Luna vendor for 5000gp, that like 100 gp per pt. So at 100 times your 55k in pts = 5,500,000. But that is Luna prices, and rest assume normal players will not be fooled into paying that much for a spring ticket unless they 'REALLY' needed it.

S

Seb of Sonoma

ok that works for me. Thanks for the info. If anyone wants to make me an offer let me know.

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I were you and had 55k points, I wouldn't sell them as points. I'd choose a few smaller, but useful items off the list of rewards. Then I'd wait and sell them after the turn-in has ended and make more of a profit off of them. Personally, I think the nightsight earrings will be a good seller long after this turn-in has ended...

S

Seb of Sonoma

I think I will get the nightsight earrings, and your idea does make sense, however I don't have a vendor and never really spend any time trying to sell stuff, plus I only play about 2 months a year so it's probably best to sell them quickly now and get some stuff I can use. Although I have always been somewhat opposed to buying much from vendors, especially if I don't know the player who operates the vendor, so don't know if there is much I will actually do with the gold, but there were a few pieces I had my eye on at LordDrake's vendors.

L

Lord Drakelord

That is a very good idea Wolfie. I did the same with getting a few extra prs of NS earrings and boots, will hold till after its over and maybe sell on the vendors.

Seb if you talk to PAS folks that have Luna houses you may be able to get a luna vendor very cheap or free depending where and which house. I can give you KD icq # in PM if you like to contact him about getting a vendor sometime.

S

Seb of Sonoma

Well it's been a good month for me here. I wasn't expecting Spring Cleaning to be an event that held much interest for me, but turns out I love to kill things in Exodus.
I did end up getting two pairs of the earrings and boots, but mainly sold my tickets so I could get some gear.
Thanks to those who helped me out, maybe I'll see you all sometime near the end of the year, or next year.