• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trade new rare 12th anny bags....

M

MariamATL

I have what I think is one of the rare 12th anny bags on Legends if anyone wants to trade by giving me one on ATL......I hate that I always get the "Good" stuff on a shard I don't play! =/

M

MariamATL

O.k. I know this thread is useless without pictures! so......I have put a pic up.

After checking through all my chars on all the shards, I have a feeling that these aren't as rare as the Christmas boxes because I have quite a few of them.

I am trading....

2 on Legends
2 on Great Lakes
2 on Chesapeake
1 on Catskills
2 on Origin
1 on Pacific
1 on Baja
1 on Sonoma (thanks to my hubby)
1 on Europa
1 on Izumo
1 on Asuka
1 on Balhae

for this SAME kind of box on ATL!!!! THANKS!

Attachments

L

LadyPixieDust

why call that rare?
I got 2 in just my own personal char's

M

MariamATL

O.k. so maybe they aren't rare but they are being called rare on ATL for some reason.....sorry I assumed that the ppl who said they were rare knew what they were talking about.

Please also notice that I stated in my first message that I THOUGHT these might be rare.......thing is I just want ONE for my character on ATL.

If someone is still willing to trade with me that would be great, rare or not.....

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did you claim all your tickets on all the shards? You shoul have traded the tickets for ones on your shard.