• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

trade deals for atlantic shard cities?

ioelis

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Is there a list somewhere of what trade deals are active for cities on atlantic shard? Thanks in advance.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I've asked for this before and not gotten any response.

Here's what I do know for sure: Moonglow is SDI, Vesper is SSI. Those are only two I currently use.

Here are some of the city trade deals that existed in the past, but I don't have toons who have been citizens since the last election cycle: Jhelom: SSI, Britain: FC, Skare Brae: FC, New Mag: SDI, Minoc: SSI. All of those may have changed though.

Hope that helps.

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi ioelis,

New Magincia is SDI.

I've submitted to the King & his "Ministers" several times for the system to be updated so that citizens can pick what Trade Deal they want and remain with their prospective city but so far no go.

Please visit New Magincia! All are Welcome!

ioelis

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thank you both for the replies...

and, yes, it would be great to be able to choose ones buff as a reward for being a "citizen"... especially since it is not a simple thing to find out what city is doing what...