Tracking Pirate Ships

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Kafka72

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 13, 2007
What's the deal with this. I have a Tokuno Ship and have taken the Bounty Hunter quest. So I go down by Jhelom and say "start tracking". Turns out I'm tracking a bunch of other paying subscribers' ships and not but one pirate ship, of which I can't seem to do any damage to. Does anyone got some keen insight into this whole pirate hunting business? Is this a known bug?

M

Myna

couldnt damage a ship either, shot over 40 shots in it, detroyed all cannons on enemy deck also the crew except captain, and the ship itself didnt got a scratch

used grapeshot and cannon balls

is it buggy or doing i am something wrong?

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 6, 2008
we just had the same issue on catskills. Except there were no cannons on the decks when we started. Just a crew and the pirate. Killed the crew and fired alot with the ship taking no damage. We left to kill a different one.