• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Township applications

EMSeppo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Britannian Heraldric Society has processed most of the applications received so far. The original application and their respective verdicts can be found within the bookcases.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I suppose a verdict hasn't been reached yet on the Cartel Township App?

EMSeppo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately, the curator spilled ink all over the application and it was ruined. Last I saw him, he was trying to get in touch with them to apologize and ask for another application.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, that's a shame.

Perhaps I could lend the services of one of my guildmates; they've very good at removing dirty liquids from foreign objects.

In the meantime, I'll be sure to send along another copy of the application.

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HearthFire Village would like to resubmit our application for TownShip Recognition. Please let us know if that is possible & how we will be able to this. Thanks. *smiles*

EMCrysania

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HearthFire Village would like to resubmit our application for TownShip Recognition. Please let us know if that is possible & how we will be able to this. Thanks. *smiles*
If you would drop your application in the mailbox at the rewards hall It will be reviewed, To get to rewards hall go through the vortex by the EM Hall in Britian.
Thank you for resubmitting!

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Done! Thank you.
No need for the vortex; it is just a short walk away from our Village *grins*.