Towns blocked/no spawn/townliers cries

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 15, 2005
Right now on Europa:
Towncriers (err.. liers) are spamming about Britain and Magincia
Spawn - not detected at any town
Towns - Moonglow and Trinsic are only blocked locations.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 18, 2004
Awards
McMinnville Oregon
Right now on Europa:
Towncriers (err.. liers) are spamming about Britain and Magincia
Spawn - not detected at any town
Towns - Moonglow and Trinsic are only blocked locations.
I have found that if there is a invasion in town you can not recall into that town ! the other day tried to go to vesper and would not let me recall in so I ran there and looked around and could find no spawn but after searching a while I found a lone recruit in a building as soon as I killed him the crimson dragon spawned and then we were on once he died all went back to normal not sure if that helps you or not but i guess I am saying maybe there is un killed spawn somewere?

D

DHMagicMan_1

When you ran to Vesper, were the NPCs tagged with one of the three "Labels"? I was blocked from several towns and could find no spawn but could still interact with NPCs which should have been stealing from me, scared of me or attacking me.

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 15, 2005
There is no spawn with "Labels" on Europa right now. Yesterday I seen how CD spawned - there was alot of labeled NPCs until CD was defeat.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Jul 16, 2003
Southeastern Kentucky
home.kih.net
I've not been able to recall to Britain on LA since the weekend - and EVERY recall spot I have that is higher than ground floor in ANY city (when possible) is coming back "blocked" (not redirected).

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 30, 2004
Aye, it´s pretty annoying!
I´m on europa and just came home, checking the cities.
When I tried recalling to Trinsic I was redirected and thought "whooho! INVASION!!!!".. well Trinny is empty...
Adds: Moonglow has the same - no recall but no invasion either.

As well the town criers state that magincia is under attack.. the only thing I found are the corrupted souls and co. :(

*sighs and goes hunting at the graveyards*

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 11, 2008
Oye!! where the hell is the action.

I am not talking about fel, it can rot off the underside of the game for all I care.

D

DHMagicMan_1

Well if no one in Fel/Factions kicks off the invasion for Tram, then the invasion won't happen, right? Save for if Mythic does it like they did last Friday in all the towns at once?