Totally unfair Devs.

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BbqLou

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 16, 2008
Why should I be forced to Pvm to get the items like a Crystiline Ring, crimsons or other Peerless boss loot. It's totally unfair that the pvmers who do Peerless are getting the items and selling it for high prices, I shouldn't have to buy these items, they should be made easy to get. Possibly like a command like "give Rares". That would make it totally fair to those who do not want to participate in that part of the game (pvming).

Stuff should be given to those who choose not to do that part of the game, it's only fair.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
SoCal.
:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

Wow, first person to complain about getting items through PvM. All I can say is, boohoo!

Artifacts and PS's are gained through PvM. A lot of good jewelry is gained through PvM. A lot of good weapons are gained through PvM. Why don't you go complain about that too.
PvM is a HUGE part of UO, PvP is a small majority. If you don't want to PvM, then don't be whining about not getting those items and live with it. Go buy them or PvM to get them.

T

Tycolby

Here is your Big A$$ Easy button from Staples. Now go play Test Center and Leave the normal ppl alone.

D

D'Amavir

:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

Wow, first person to complain about getting items through PvM. All I can say is, boohoo!

Artifacts and PS's are gained through PvM. A lot of good jewelry is gained through PvM. A lot of good weapons are gained through PvM. Why don't you go complain about that too.
PvM is a HUGE part of UO, PvP is a small majority. If you don't want to PvM, then don't be whining about not getting those items and live with it. Go buy them or PvM to get them.
Don't feed. Everyone knows that you can get any item with gold that you can get through pvm. Everyone knows that you can acquire any non quest item in the game without ever stepping foot in a facet you don't want to be in. Everyone knows that. This is just a troll thread posted in the desire to stir up trouble. Not for any desire for real discussion. The original poster has already admitted that they just come here to argue. Don't give in to that base need and don't squeeze the senseless turnip.

BbqLou

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 16, 2008
Don't feed. Everyone knows that you can get any item with gold that you can get through pvm. Everyone knows that you can acquire any non quest item in the game without ever stepping foot in a facet you don't want to be in. Everyone knows that. This is just a troll thread posted in the desire to stir up trouble. Not for any desire for real discussion. The original poster has already admitted that they just come here to argue. Don't give in to that base need and don't squeeze the senseless turnip.
Not you again, leave me alone.

BbqLou

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 16, 2008
Here is your Big A$$ Easy button from Staples. Now go play Test Center and Leave the normal ppl alone.
The people on the Test shard are mean, I don't like it there.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 26, 2008
You might want to double-check your sarcasm detector.

(this thread is a trap/troll)