• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Top Toon Review December 13th-19th, 2008

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just FYI This week's review will come later today. I'm off to Best Buy in State College to go shop for a new Apple. My PRAM problem is bigger than I thought. Even without the battery, it continues to shut off randomly, a lot. I could get a new battery, but that alone is $130. So I got me a No Interest Best Buy card for 18 months for $1800. All of which I'll pay off with my tax refund, so I guess I'm just going to take the plunge and get one. My Dad keeps telling me "Don't settle for a PC when you can get a quality Apple for a few dollars more.." So we'll see. I'm also getting a copy of XP if I can find one to run Boot Camp on it, which is sweet. I'll get this bad boy up when I return later!

:)