• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Top Tier EliTe Wooden Shield [unenhanced]

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It Truly doesn't get a whole lot better than this one. Can still be enhanced and or transmogrified to a sexy lantern or whatever the cool kids are doing now.

Not going to be cheap. Its on an auction stone now.

Send offers to the following info or post here please.

ICQ 402886
Discord MITH#6827

soul shield.png

a wizard

Journeyman
Not really top tier without the only mod that makes non-heph shields desirable. And with a -1.

Top tier would be no neg with reactive. So actually it does infact get a lot better than that, I suppose.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Obviously it CAN get better, I guess I should have said "There aren't many better" perhaps? Im sure there are a few. Post them up though.

Metal Head

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have many with reactive para ect without the -1 there are alot of prepatch ones alot better I have a few its a nice shield but everyone wants reactive para these days

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI , you can still get shield like this, might possible with reflective para.

1643071688095.png

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi i offer 20m
offer retracted after 48hrs of no response.

ty

Last edited: