• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Top 10 GOOD things about EA Land closing

G

Tonight's Top 10 list, ladies and gentlemen, from the home office in Jolly Pines:
The Top 10 GOOD things about EA Land closing.

Most people would think there are only bad things about EA Land closing, but sometimes the cloud has a silver lining as they say, am I right Paul? [You are correct, sir.] Even though there's a huge ominous dark cloud, there might be a tiny sliver of a silver lining in there somewhere. That's what I mean, so here they are, the Top 10 GOOD things about EA Land closing:

10. No more worries about bots (game-cheating programs or exploding)

9. Top 100 list no longer an issue

8. Never have to hear another new free player ask how to make money

7. No more lag

6. Never have to watch people cash-out

5. Never be tempted to cash-in

4. Won't have to spend another 500 hours watching skill decay trying to figure out exactly how it works

3. No more Error 23

2. Will get to bed before 4 AM more often

And the number one GOOD thing about EA Land closing:

1. Never have to stop being a sim and earning and spending simoleans

M

MandiK

LoL dont forget, people will actually be forced to spend time with their families now. I would love to see the husbands & wives faces when they hear the news, their spouse's poor obsession will be no more. It will change lives I tell you.

G

<blockquote><hr>

LoL dont forget, people will actually be forced to spend time with their families now. I would love to see the husbands &amp; wives faces when they hear the news, their spouse's poor obsession will be no more. It will change lives I tell you.

[/ QUOTE ]Wait... What??? Face our families again???

*starts reinstalling Everquest*

G

I chose to abstain from real life.
I like online life much better.

M

Mick Travis

<blockquote><hr>

dont forget, people will actually be forced to spend time with their families now.

[/ QUOTE ]

That makes me think of the episode of the British sitcom "Keeping Up Appearances" where Richard i sent on early retirement and realizes that he can now be at home with Hyacinth all the time... never have I seen a man look so devastated.

P

Paulina

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

dont forget, people will actually be forced to spend time with their families now.

[/ QUOTE ]

That makes me think of the episode of the British sitcom "Keeping Up Appearances" where Richard i sent on early retirement and realizes that he can now be at home with Hyacinth all the time... never have I seen a man look so devastated.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love that show, poor Richard he was just not himself on his last day at work. Anyone that had a wife like Hyacinth would feel that way...lol.

G

lol

Oh well, there are good things about it closing, the game play demands a bit too much of the player.

I will enjoy the sunshine this summer I guess.

Hopefully in the future they come out with some kind of online version of Sims3, or a multiplayer version, where your friends can "come into your offline game" and you can chat. TSO game play is a little too demanding time-wise especially with the top 100 lists.
Hope they learn from this experience.

G

I love that show yet it's so true! Now i'm gonna be forced to talk to my sister and actually leave the house.