• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Toontown Stratics needs you!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings, fellow Toontowners!

Are you the type of toon that loves to help others? Are you one of the first to dive into the new features and see how they work? If you answered yes to these questions, Toontown Stratics could use you!

We are currently in need of an active player to join our Content team. Toontown Stratics Content Editors are responsible for:

• Writing guides on new features as they are released

• Updating guides as things in the game change

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please send the following to trish AT stratics DOT com:

• Name
  • Toon name(s)
  • Amount of time played
  • Age (must be 13+ and must be able to prove it)
  • Amount of time/week you are willing to dedicate to Stratics
  • Small writing sample
This is a volunteer position, as are most of the positions here on Stratics. No compensation should be implied by you. The reward is knowing you're helping many fellow toons.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Y

YoungUn

It is! But I've been working for stratics for close to 5 years in various positions (but mostly news!) and have enjoyed the heck outta it.

L

Little Sadie

It's pretty much only reporting new stuff and trying it out? That's it? If I were a good writer, I'd consider it. Hopefully there is someone that can fill the requirements.

G

Granjell

I'm thinking about it... would it entail doing graphics or pictures at all or just text? Because the graphic thing is not my strong suit, although I think I could handle some writing. I'm amazed at all of the pics and things in the guides.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We've had it both ways, Marge. If you wanted to just grab a screenie of what you want in the shot, we can crop and watermark for the guide.

Terri, this isn't reporting. This is writing guides. Like today, the groups and the parties came out. The content editors would write a comprehensive guide on how it all works. Then you just sit idly til the next update. That's all this is.

C

Crazy Fireball

i think i'll do it.. I Probally wont get it.. but its worth a shot isnt it?

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've received quite a few apps - thanks to everyone who has applied so far. I'll give this til Monday and the staff will choose then.

C

Crazy Fireball

I Sent in, but did i send it to the right place?

Thats why i dont email, i am fearing i will send it to some random person and they will be like WTF?

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last call! Making the decision tomorrow at 3:30 central. Get your emails in before then if you're interested!

C

Crazy Fireball

I'd like to say good luck to everyone who entered, thats one thing that i didnt do yet ;)

I Have a feeling i wont get it, but i dont mind, good work for whoever gets it.

T

TealAngel

Aww. Good luck to you also Crazy Fireball and everyone else who put in an application. Fireball. You should think positive thoughts, you just might get it. Dont be so hard on yourself.
Hugs and Happiness to one and all

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have made our decision.

Congratulations to Granjell! She will be our newest Content Editor, once we cut through all the red tape.

I want to thank everyone who applied, and (you know who you are) welcome those who came out of lurk mode to apply and join our community. This wasn't an easy decision to make.

T

TealAngel

Woo Hoo,
Congrats to Grajell. Good Luck in your new position !!! Looking forward to hearing all the news that is the news. I am really looking forward to your post on The toon parties. Congrats again hon
Hugs and Happiness to one and all

G

Granjell

OMG - wow, thank you, thank you! I hope I can measure up to the greatness that came before me.

L

Little Sadie

Woot! WTG Marge!! Looking forward to your reviews and guides! :bowdown:

T

toontownhappy

YAY! Congratulations!!! :hug: I will make sure to bookmark any and all guides you create.

R

ROSIE T

Marge this is great, you will do an awesome job!!! Congrats, hope you still have time to come along with us and run the streets of toontown!!!

S

Squeaker

Congrats Marge! Sounds like you're going to have your hands full. If you need an extra toon - let me know!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Congrats Marge!!! I know you will do an awesome job!! Have fun with it. I will party with you so you can write the guide!!:thumbup1: