• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ToonTown has been updated

F

Fangs McWolf

First the good news...
The new emotions and statues are now in the cattlelog and...
:) :thumbup1: :party: :danceb:

Now the bad news...
The summons glitch is gone. When you try the glitch, it tells you it failed. Nothing happens.
:sad3: :sad2: :rant2: :thumbdown: :fight: :cursing:

F

Flippers

Now the bad news...
The summons glitch is gone. When you try the glitch, it tells you it failed. Nothing happens.
:sad3: :sad2: :rant2: :thumbdown: :fight: :cursing:
Well it was a good one lunch break I had with it. heh!!!

The bad news is "report mania" when toons on your list in a bad mood over your not TPing to them on demand hit that new report button.

F

Fangs McWolf

The bad news is "report mania" when toons on your list in a bad mood over your not TPing to them on demand hit that new report button.
They are probably anticipating that and are already prepared to ignore a huge chunk of them (ie, read it and be like "pointless").

I've also noticed that you can't have the arrow keys pressed down before your toon is ready to move anymore. Really sucks, I'm so used to landing and running instead of having to start pressing the key after.

F

Flippers

I've also noticed that you can't have the arrow keys pressed down before your toon is ready to move anymore. Really sucks, I'm so used to landing and running instead of having to start pressing the key after.
Me too...

Well I'm glad for that non grey glitch in the CGCs anyway. The multi-players are privileged enough IMHO. I've seen multi's go through the maze and it's NOT a crisis and they're through with both under the wire. It's all about laziness and not ability; if you know how to go then it's no different than traversing the factory, mint, or DA between battles, actually easier than the former two which have beams and areas to jump.

F

Flippers

Oh they put the site down for maintenance during most of the typical east coast lunch break.

Looks like aqua's cattlelog comes later than now. I'll have to wait to check his and holoduck's new editions after work.

F

Fangs McWolf

Now the bad news...
On the summons thingy...I think that might just be broken right now. I hit the summons bldg in Welcome Valley TTC and kept getting the invasion error message. I was definitely hitting the summons bldg (not invasion).
Read it again. I said the summons glitch, not the invasion glitch. Meaning that if you try to call an invasion or a building in Welcome Valley, while on a street, you will get that error message (as before) but now nothing will happen.

F

Flippers

Yeah me and my RL friend had plans to do some boss runs for a change.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is my Statue::

It's kinda cool you can do any of your friends as well.
The new clothing is kinda ugly, but the emotes are amusing.

F

Fangs McWolf

The ignore feature so far doesn't prevent someone from trying to add you as a friend. Which is kind of pointless.

S

soupandquackers

Awww, new stuff. I have been gone for two weeks and I miss so much. Im glad the factory glitches are gone though.

H

Hile

I wish they had a TNT shirt. I had even submitted one for the last clothing contest. Maybe they decided to try my idea. :)

I bought the bike horn shirt.

B

Bumbledogswirls

I'm GUESSING that the statue pictures are legitimate, but they make no sense to me... How did you get them?

F

Flippers

I reported two bugs which replies assured will be in a patch:

1 - some cogs don't output voices. The CJ is totally mute.

2 - a piece is out of place in the boiler room on the way to the cogs. It's in the way on the path AND at the turn before the staircase you can look in behind the boilers. I gave them a screenshot of me asking Abby if she sees a room in there and her saying yes. LOL