TOON TASK

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
S

steel9512

I have finished my Boss suit, is there any toon task besides the ones that are just for fun after that, and if so how do I get them.

Thanks

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 12, 2003
Hi and welcome to Stratics. Nope at this time the Boss suit completes your required tasks.

S

soupandquackers

Welcome, you should post your toon names so we recognize you during events.

F

Flippers

You can set goals for yourself. Often toons will pick Defeat 25 level 4+ bldgs to be small. When the 30 days is out, they try to have the next task ready to hand in :)

There are different ways to get the chosen mutation, but that is the most popular it seems.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Welcome to Stratics. The just for fun tasks can be just as rewarding as the others if you make other goals. Like maxing one suit or even just growing the boss suit your in. Maybe you just want to be top cog killing toon for a day or defeat the most buildings in a day. The sky is the limit.

Most of all have fun case it's just a game!

T

toontownhappy

Welcome! Hope to see your toons at some of the events.