• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Too much UO..good grief.

G

Gunn4r

Dreamt about UO while I was sleeping today (I work graveyards so sleep during the day). lol. Wasn't even good though, I was getting my ass kicked by some dude who owned a keep INSIDE despise. yeah... dont ask me how that worked.

haha:coco:

King Edward

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to dream about UO as well... Then when I was awake all I could remember was the squeaking sound of a chest opening.

And one time when my wife came home from work she pounded on the front door for me too open the lock. So in a half sleep I sat up on the couch and held my hand out in front of me, raised my finger, and kept 2 clicking the air between me and the door. My wife yells "Whats taking you so long", and I replied "My macros arent working". She told me she didnt gave a crap about my macros and if I didnt open the door she'd kick my ass. I then relized where I was and got up and opened the door. True Story

AEowynSP

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I forget where I read about it but there was a study about how you learn languages and the major turning point was when you have a dream where you speak/understand the language. Myself I used to have chess dreams (yes I know I am a total geek).

G

Gunn4r

I forget where I read about it but there was a study about how you learn languages and the major turning point was when you have a dream where you speak/understand the language. Myself I used to have chess dreams (yes I know I am a total geek).
This is true, when I learned Spanish after about 3 months of speaking it 100% all day that started happening....was weird. Dreaming in spanish.

I was a missionary for my church for a couple years and worked only with spanish speaking people ^^.

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to dream in foreign languages with subtitles... And in UO format - RL people appearing as chars and talking in overhead text...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Strolling along deep in thought one afternoon while walking the dog I spotted a purple bead on the floor. The thought 'oh black pearl!' was rapidly followed by 'you twit' as I realised what I had done.

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Strolling along deep in thought one afternoon while walking the dog I spotted a purple bead on the floor. The thought 'oh black pearl!' was rapidly followed by 'you twit' as I realised what I had done.
Well, that not too bad... when I am watch when a house obtains the IDOC
condition in the middle of early morning hours: 1AM to 4AM checking once
an hour at hour mark.

I get dreams on other nights of the alarm going off, or I am doing something
like gardening, shopping, mowing the grass, reading a book when...
someone on an ethyl lama rides up in red robes and starts shooting or does
paralysis spell. <POP> I am awake...

Anxiety about this is silly... the reds intrusion are few these days. Yes, we play
too much.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix