• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

too many pets guarding me???

• Thread starter Sweet Delta Eb
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sweet Delta Eb

When I try and get my new Gdragon to guard me it says that I have too many pets guarding me. I took each pet out of stables and told them to all stop and restabled, but this did not work. Any way to fix this? or is it a bug?

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sure it's been reported to UObugs, but you can always go down that route and report it.

I don't know what the fix is. You can try paging a GM, but I don't know if they can fix your pets. But my suggestion is to command your pets to kill rather than have them set to guard. Then you'll still be able to hunt, though you may need a change of tactics if you've relied on guard commands before.

Wenchy

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In one of the last 4 or 5 updates it was clearly stated the when you stable pets who are guarding oyu they will remain in guard mode. AND that players can only have 5 pets guarding them at any one time, SOooooo if oyu get on youe mare and have your beetle out and have them guard you = 2 stable them and get great = 3, stable and get your 2 drakes = 5, now go back and get your mare / ice wyrm , if you left all your previous pets guarding you your wyrm will never be able to go inot guard mode.

Simple fix pull out your pets and tell them all to STOP then stable this wil clear your guarding list.

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He's pulled all the pets out of the stable and told them to stop. Still hasnt fixed it. And it's been a few days now. No change. And if I remember what he told me, none of his pets will guard him.

I'll talk to him at the guild meeting tonight if he's there and see if anything has changed.

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think Delta got fixed either.

That is just a crappy bug to get hit with. I really hope they fix it soon.