• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Tons of Rubble Plants

Doostur

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are any of these more rare than others? If so, roughly what are the prices. I have no clue on these. Thanks :) All will be for sale on Atlantic. ICQ 12280469 if interested.

Doostur

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would like to sell collection as a whole. Plants are stacked... so there is way more than just the one you see. ICQ 12280469

hon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right now even the cheap rubble plants are 5k pionts in turnin thats 500k the lowes it should be, only ones that i see that are worth more are the moring glory and the fan ones and the mushroms are worth more

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Willing To Buy
http://i54.***********/rjmu08.jpg​

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
around the time of the event I was paying up to 6m (yes, I love the darn things) for green glories, and I think the last time I bought them (sometime in the past year) they were around 3m... this is on Legends