• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tonight's SOS runs

S

Steveo

If you are planning to attend tonights SOS Shopping we might start in a different district. When we switch to a slow district and the first run is not a good card then we still need to try it again. This time I want to stay in the same District and see how many times it takes for a slow district to get a good SOS card. SO if anyone has a suggestion just let me know. So lets still me in the same place but beaware we might switch if there a signs of toons around. Hope to see everyone there.

L

lou2700

what time & district?
-96 laff, maxed throw,organic geyser
---that is if u need help?

S

Steveo

Check the events calendar for details. We start out in kooky grove in the sellbot hq pit 9pm est time. You are welcome to come. If you never been sos shopping before here is what we do. We all go in a load on the elevator and soemtimes we will have two groups. If you see the word RUn then open you book and haul *** out. If you dont have your book hit your ESC button and your book should open and tp back to playground. We stay for all 5 star a couple of 4 stars.

FYI
I have noticed that more and more toons are doing vps in kooky grove. When we first started it seemed like almost 2-3 times would be a 5 star card. Now its more like 1-5 times. I am thinking about switching districts this week to see if we have better luck in a really slow district. Hope to see everyone there.

W

Wascally Wabbit

Alright thanks for the heads up. Will the teleport phrase still be "Let's Go on the Trolley"?

J

JUMBLY

Alrighty, Thank you for the heads up. I will sure be there tonight

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Hey Steve,

I am up for a CFO or even a CJ if I have my bux and notices. I haven't played yet today but was planning on an immediate CFO when I logged on, after gardening of course.
BUt if I get everything count me in for whatever, depending on how long VP shopping takes.

Suggestion: I suggest a limit on how many times we run. There was one night the group ran 5 times before finding a good card. An event that started at 9pm est lasted till 11pm est. That is a bit much. I say 2 or 3 per group is plenty. Whats your take?

S

Steveo

I agree Joe. I think the limit should be 3 times. I also want to change districts. I would like to see if that makes a difference. SO if you see lets go on the trolly teleport to Bountytown.