• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tonight's event...

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was soo much fun!!

Pics to come soon from Sara I'm sure but I was asked to remind everyone that the NPC's are still up and operating for anyone that didn't get to participate or just wants to run through it again at a leisurely pace.

Starting place is at the EM Reward Hall in Malas, say Clue Please to Sherman to get yourself underway.

Have fun I know our team did!!

Go Team TAO!! (shameless plug)

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yep that was a lot of fun, even if i did forget to write one down. next time I'll wear Sandals so i can count on the run.

C

Crystal Canyon

Was soo much fun!!

Pics to come soon from Sara I'm sure but I was asked to remind everyone that the NPC's are still up and operating for anyone that didn't get to participate or just wants to run through it again at a leisurely pace.

Starting place is at the EM Reward Hall in Malas, say Clue Please to Sherman to get yourself underway.

Have fun I know our team did!!

Go Team TAO!! (shameless plug)
Yes, It was really fun...and hectic at times!

But don't you feel really bad for beating us???? LOL :cursing:

C

Crystal Canyon

Ummm....no, not really. LOL I jest of course.

*hangs head in shame with a grin on her face* ;)
ROFL! Here we are thinking we are doing good getting everything in a timely manner, come back through the door and there sits TAO all kicked back in the chairs, eating cookies and drinking milk, with this look on all your faces like "Where the hell you all been"? hehehe

Next time.....Yeah, next time.....:rant2: