• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tonight's Event starts at 7 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

EM Dudley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event starts tonight at 7 PM ET.

Lord Balandar's Estate in Moonglow.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thought u said we would be chasing a white rabbit tonight?

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Psshh didn't you do enough tonight Demon? Like kill Balandar
*Shifts eyes back and fourth*

EM Dudley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd of hoped you'd learn by now that no story is over when the event is over, I'd still keep my eyes peeled for the white rabbit *winks*

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Dread Lady CaT and I have been investigating all night. We have some great findings!!! Were probably dead wrong but I thought it was rather creative.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Dudley,
Any chance you will be showing the EM homepage some love? Would be nice to have some idea of when things are going to happen ahead of time. rolleyes:

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
(Not responding for EM Dudley)

Can always look here Chesapeake Events as well Cowboy. I try to get the Event information on there as soon as Dudley announces it at the HoC every Sunday Night.

Hope that helps you as well.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Was posted four days before just not the exact time *Smiles*

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Dudley,
Any chance you will be showing the EM homepage some love? Would be nice to have some idea of when things are going to happen ahead of time. rolleyes:
Did you really read this Gareth? Is there any reason why I should feel content with a pissing contest with you when my question was directed at the EM? I asked a very simple question that more than myself would like a good answer to...not another one of your trolls.

and no...none of your posts answered my original question. Thanks you and *waves*.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was posted four days before just not the exact time *Smiles*
no it wasn't dudley posted about the event at 5pm, 2 hours before the actual event was supposed to take place, saying there is an event on a certain day but waiting 2 hours before the event to announce the time is kind of lame, i was there for the whole thing but that might have screwed some people over

EM Dudley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The event was originally announced at the In-Game Hall of Commons meeting on April 4, 2010. This is, an has always been the first reading of all EM announcements. Aye, the time was a bit late coming, but I wasn't going to put a start time on the event until i was finished with the maze.

As for the EM Homepage, Cowboy, we do not maintain a separate website. All information is available in game, as well as through the various news outlets.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The event was originally announced at the In-Game Hall of Commons meeting on April 4, 2010. This is, an has always been the first reading of all EM announcements. Aye, the time was a bit late coming, but I wasn't going to put a start time on the event until i was finished with the maze.

As for the EM Homepage, Cowboy, we do not maintain a separate website. All information is available in game, as well as through the various news outlets.
How about you post those announcements for others to see up here on the boards at a reasonable time, instead of hours beforehand? Some EMs actually take enough time to post information a week in advanced...IMAGINE THAT!

If nothing else, post the hall of commons notes...with a notation of where we can find the latest EM information. Many people are getting upset by the way things are currently being handled...and I am one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.