• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tonight

G

5v10? dsp fight
gg napa! =[
go on talk about urharries from previous
but we didnt have anyone on and u had like 20
=[

C

Crystilastmous

I'll put some screenies up in a bit. They will be biased and never show me dead =(.

B

Budweiser KDL

Nice pics.... I'll make sure and get the ones of you dead so you don't feel left out.

T

The-Truth

Laf. Thats funny I dont care who you are thats funny. Maybe you guys should wait to go in. Dripping in one at a time = death even to the turbo charged lolerz.

G

why do people think we are super fast?
have you guys seen people like nathan and poison running around? they are faster then most of us

I

imported_IgotWood

because you guys speed hack and use bugs that...let just say keep you alive longer? you guys are ridiculous and don't even try to lie now

and don't say its my connection cause i ping 0 to napa and have a better computer than you so shut it

T

The-Truth

Whats funnier than seeing DarkHoly face down 20 times?............. Thats right nothing. Rofl

G

lol everyone says we hack and use cheats.
there are NO hacks and NO cheats for this game. if there were u would need them to get on our level =[

G

<blockquote><hr>

there are NO hacks and NO cheats for this game. if there were u would need them to get on our level =[

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you REALLY want a responce to this? I've fought you on 3 servers now. Ive been in vent with you.. I KNOW what you use.....

F

five oclock

Does a search for UO stuff thats the devs didnt want in the game....WOW the lists go on and on..

Hrm..someday I might actually use UO assist.. Shrugs na..I will still stink at pvp...

Goes back to killing Deamons....

All in all. The problem is this. Its easy to clain someone cheats or hacks. You killed 5 friends of mine single handed. or you ran faster than anyone else I ever seen. and of course the so called cheater says back no I didn't. Then the fighting starts. Which is a very good read. In all honestly NO ONE is every going to admit to cheating. Plus NO one has the complete facts about someone cheating. Unless the cheater is a idiot and comes out and says they are cheating.

In other words..saying people cheat or hack is about as usefull as dropping a hand full of sand at a time, into the ocean to make an island. Its a waste of time.

But one hell of a good laugh when reading about it.

Now as for pics....hey its easy to take pic after pic. With some fansy editing you can make your chart do almost anything in the game. Then again for ever 10 pics you post Im sure there is about 100 pics you deleted for one reason or another.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you REALLY want a responce to this? I've fought you on 3 servers now. Ive been in vent with you.. I KNOW what you use.....

[/ QUOTE ]

savatage uhh who are you?
and its response*
i fight on every west coast server and some east so i wouldnt be suprised if i had fought you alot...
and you KNOW what i use? what would that be?

D

Drunk'n Masta

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO, I just spilled some of my coffee after reading that. Very funny. Crystal playing a archer?

Which level we talking about anyway subpar?

G

if crystal wanted to play a mage he would.
but why play one when its useless? =[

C

Crystilastmous

I'd play a mage... if I brought one here...

I never intended upon any "serious" pvp on this shard... and to be frank we haven't gotten any.

Anyways, just brought a dexxer here to mess around.

A

Avril/McNasty

If you looked at pictures posted by Crystil, you would realize he plays the character Da Reaper on Napa.

C

Crystilastmous

FANTABULOUS NEW SCREENIES!!!! FUN @ YEW GATE AND DESPISE!!! LOLz Style!!! OMG ROFL!!!!!.... no Really OMG ROFL YOU DIED A LOT!

C

Crystilastmous

I wanted to give you a break! So now here we go again with some more! YAY! Cmon Napa you know you love seeing fights! It's fun to look @.

F

five oclock

Lol...Ok good pics..little blury but stuff..BTW ya might want to keep the language down in the pics..Mods look down at that. Thats all

I

imported_Vision

I bet quite a few people could play that archer of yours and kill lots n lots of people. Not the same for a mage.

OOBER killz, but is it really that hard to hit 5 buttons? conc, mortal, AI, equiplastweap, bandageself. If you are real good you could even throw in 3 more for a total of 8 which would include gheal, gcure, and totalrefresh chugging.

You play the char well, but it seems 2EZ and boring to me. OOPS I forgot moving shot, add 1 more button! It's getting complicated now.

C

Crystilastmous

<blockquote><hr>

Lol...Ok good pics..little blury but stuff..BTW ya might want to keep the language down in the pics..Mods look down at that. Thats all

[/ QUOTE ]

The Rofl are the ones cursing! The Jerks!

Vision, settle down now. You and I both know I can play a mage just fine.

I

imported_Vision

Blah

I get too bored playing dexxies and have to switch back to a mage after 10 mins.

G

<blockquote><hr>

your face is an exploit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? I thought it was quite sexy

C

Crystilastmous

Love your Sig Savatage.

more pics to come shortly folks!

Rofl hasn't been very active the past few days so not that many to put up! Get out there and do a despise or two... ! That way we can get a whole big guild fight going!

I

imported_IgotWood

Too bad you can only play using hax and exploits loser...like i keep sayin turn it down and stop the 2 main exploits you keep using and you couldn't kill a trammie

G

Actually, Conc Blow, Mortal Strike, AI, Moving Shot are just 2 buttons. Primary Special and Secondary Special.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Actually, Conc Blow, Mortal Strike, AI, Moving Shot are just 2 buttons. Primary Special and Secondary Special.

[/ QUOTE ]

Except there using a not very well known exploit that make it so you can chain any special without using double the mana each time after the first.....

C

Crystilastmous

Listen to how silly you sound.
You're sure it's not that I have lmc/manaregen/meditation?

How... would I get around something server side like that.

Speed hax? You understand that you can't right? EVEN if someone runs something client side to speed up their client, the server still throttles your speed.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Listen to how silly you sound.
You're sure it's not that I have lmc/manaregen/meditation?

How... would I get around something server side like that.

Speed hax? You understand that you can't right? EVEN if someone runs something client side to speed up their client, the server still throttles your speed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I may sound silly to ppl that dont know. But the ppl that know it have been emailing it to uobugs in hopes to get it fixed soon...

C

Crystilastmous

So obviously.... Since It sounds silly to me... I don't know it... Therefore: I am not using it?

G

But.. watching you use it while fighting you... Also... Makes you look silly..

G

Yep, also watching you go from near death to full health is rather silly too. Bandies+Heal Pot only does so much, especially when that Bandy has been disrupted at least once, most likely twice, which would reduce the amount of damage healed by the bandy to absolute [censored].

I

imported_IgotWood

or when you get dismounted, run faster than those mounted and all of a sudden in midstride you are mounted again, how interesting....or how when we disarm you how you already have another weapon equipped, strange ehh? funny thing is you still die all the time even w/cheats...

G

Talking about me? Lmfao, i have never cheated, and never will. Me mounting in mid stride? It's called waiting for the Dismount timer to wear off while i have my Lesser Hiryu run next to me, and using a UOA macro to re-mount him while running. Me outrunning mounted people while on foot? [censored]. I'm probably slower than 85% of the people in Fel because i don't speedhack. Me being able to re-arm immediately after a Disarm? Nope, i have to run around and buy time for the Disarm timer to wear off so i can re-arm, use a UOA macro to re-arm my wep after timer wears off.
When i die, 95% of the time it's to a large gank squad, and alot of the time i make them work for it.

B

Budweiser KDL

Casting create food on the run to save on your specs mana.

There ill say it they cast create food to save on special moves mana cost.
Its an exploit how ever you look at it. And you can out run me....and im fast

Next time you cast it ill make sure to take some screenies for the album.

I

imported_IgotWood

talkn bout Crystilastmous...should of gotten that by what i said in the post

G

Ahhh, your post was in response to me, so thought you were saying that about me.

G

This night was fun. Was the night that both me and Vlad disrupted your bandies, and you went from near redline to full health, despite having your bandy Disrupted twice. Even chugging a Greater Heal Pot with 50% EP couldn't of brought you back to Full Health with your bandy disrupted twice. I didn't hear no chug either.

C

Crystilastmous

Everyone is pretty clueless aren't they?

You really think casting create food lowers my specials mana cost? Who came up with that?

I'd explain why I have a macro for that but I think the simplicity would blow your heads off.

Please let me know if you figure out how i'm going from 0-full instantly..... It'd be super useful lol.

As for an album..... I have a few hundred I could upload... but it's nothing new and exciting.

B

Budweiser KDL

<blockquote><hr>

I'd explain why I have a macro for that but I think the simplicity would blow your heads off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well do tell then why only your guilds warriors cast this spell befor you use specials........

G

LOLOL dude those few and far between kills u got on vlad were flukes. every other pics involving vlad had u runnin like a girl, and every time thump was involved it also appears u got owned. anyone can play an archer. u need to get a template thats not gank dependant and involves some real skill. seriously no one likes it when u talk trash like this...but nice gank char. id love to see a vid of u owning ANYONE that knows a thing about pvp 1v1 dude.