• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tonight (Sunday) Oceanian fel event ALL LOOK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok so my brother and i have decided to help this shard a bit, by encouraging ppl to enter the Fel Lands.

We are offering PROTECTION to any tram guild for tonight, that wishes to spawn champions and then the harrower. We will not take any scrolls from you, and you guys can protect yourselves with the virtue too, that way you get every ps. We will be on our reds, and will stop the insects of this shard from crashing you.

If any big tram guild is interested, please post in this thread asap, and we will arrange it all!

If u want to see us in game, hang around the fel bmg, and ask any SSO member about this.

A

Azureal

Ok so my brother and i have decided to help this shard a bit, by encouraging ppl to enter the Fel Lands.

We are offering PROTECTION to any tram guild for tonight, that wishes to spawn champions and then the harrower. We will not take any scrolls from you, and you guys can protect yourselves with the virtue too, that way you get every ps. We will be on our reds, and will stop the insects of this shard from crashing you.

If any big tram guild is interested, please post in this thread asap, and we will arrange it all!

If u want to see us in game, hang around the fel bmg, and ask any SSO member about this.
If you were being 100% honest in what youre saying, this would possibly be one of the single most generous things Ive ever seen a pro-Fel player/s offer.

That being said, youve also proven yourself to be 100% anti-Trammel, and I just cant see you following through with your word, which time and again has proved to be worthless.

Still, if I was in a guild, Id probably give this a go.

Anyone thinking of taking these guys up on their offer?

K

Katlene

unlikely.
to me this screams a reenactment of the sdk/tc harrower

A

Amathist of PoC

"If it seems to good to be true it probably is" - I hope someone took them up on the offer and it all went well and everyone had loads of fun........however I just could not bring myself to trust there word.

N

nushpapa

No... this seems exactly inline with (what i would believe as)Ron's normal thoughts... By having huge ammounts of trammies... TOS and other guilds are surely to attempt to crash... this leads to pvp for them which is all they really care about (only thing worth playing in uo any more). Its like 3000 gold in insurance... why not take the risk... if they attack you fine leave... but thinking it as risk vs benefits... r benefits are a lot larger... new experience... scrolls... etc...

This isn't really about the scrolls or helping u... its about pvp.... it just happens you get to benefit out of it, so why not exploit this oppotunity?

FYI.... no im not ron of his friends... some people here would know who i am and that i always fought happy to fight the OPK and even made my own tiny guild (third) to fight against OPK/KOV back then. in order to bring some balance to ocieana bcz skill vs numbers was just stupid...

A

Amathist of PoC

Because as trammies our enjoyment in the game does not come from PVP alone - we enjoy other aspects there for the benifits for us are not as huge as the benifits to them....like us providing them with an easy gank for there amusement.

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hah, as nush said, i'm doing this to create some action in fel, and in oceania in general. He's never been in my guild nor associated with me - thus is a 3rd party opinion.

Sif i care about scrolls anymore, i just sold some yesterday for 150m. I am doing it to benefit both the trams and fel. By doing this i'll create a huge influx in fel. And ultimately if u guys do the champs (while we are stopping the pks from getting u), you might actually find out how enjoyable fel actually is, and that trammel is the pits!

Seriously, if any of u tram guilds out there want to give it a shot, SSO is keen. Even if some solo trams want to tag along, that's fine. We will all be on our reds for the duration, so we can stop the other pks and rodent blues who try to leech off u guys.

We'll try for next sunday, so if you're interested PM me or post in this thread or simply ask a SSO member if u see them (warning if outa guard zone in fel u might get killed).

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its cool. Managed to do 2 spawns today and didnt need any protection :D

K

Katlene

does anyone else see the irony in someone using the handle stupidtram going on about trying to help "trammies" :coco:

D

Dain

I would encourage any the blue guilds thinking about it and to the people out there that don't believe the rons will be truthful to their word; think about it.

They don't care what happens to you as long as they get PvP, but if they kill you then you will leave and there will be no PvP. But more to the point; it's not PvP unless the victim atleast attempts to fight back or run away, if PvP is what they enjoy then there is no purpose in killing the trammies as even 20 of them wouldn't pose much threat. :/

A

Amathist of PoC

I would encourage any the blue guilds thinking about it and to the people out there that don't believe the rons will be truthful to their word; think about it.

They don't care what happens to you as long as they get PvP, but if they kill you then you will leave and there will be no PvP. But more to the point; it's not PvP unless the victim atleast attempts to fight back or run away, if PvP is what they enjoy then there is no purpose in killing the trammies as even 20 of them wouldn't pose much threat. :/
And when has just pure harrsement not been there thing??? I can not think of any tramie that would trust them and its just that simple.

If people want to give it ago good for them but sorry I just a) couldnt trust them and b) allow myself to say that I had to use there protection after past acts by them.

does anyone else see the irony in someone using the handle stupidtram going on about trying to help "trammies" :coco:
I think they wished it escaped us....

K

Katlene

but thats the thing, theyd have more pvp then they could handle if they wernt such arses to people. i know for a fact that people will leave once they see them on the field because they simply couldnt be bothered having anything to do with them.
Maybe they are trying to do a good thing here. i doubt it but eh lets stick with that, whats to stop them killing people at the end of the spawn to get the 3k per plus whatever scrolls they want?
Yes i know they can do the spawns themselves n get all the scrolls. but id bet on them getting quite the jolly out of pretending to be noble for a little while, while fending off anyone else, then champs dead, and so is everyone else.

N

nushpapa

Calling someone a noob does not make them "not want to pvp"... some people just don't want challenges... like u "trammies"... think of the rons as an extremely hard peerless. I remember i did spawns with Le lo Llama and we ahd heaps of fun when 2 even sometimes 4-5 crashed us.. we went back died but its all for fun. The people who quit because of "the rons" are just weak and didn't want to challenge themselves.

THink of it this way.
Cons : lose 3k... no loss of pride nothing... (well to a normal person)
Pros : New activities
Power scrolls
even participate in pvp (help the rons to defend ur scrolls) for all u know you make like it

And as Dain said, if they attack you... they lose what it in a sense their bait for other pvpers. You really think pvpers want to kill people who can't fight back?... Yes we do kill them but thats because we have nothing else to do. If there r bigger fish to fry why go for the tadpoles? TOS or watever they r called now are SSO(??) real targets not you. We dun get kicks from killing people who don't fight back.. we kill them but well other people in fell are just like dragons.. they r "monsters" so kill them. But if you can kill something that will give u 10000gold(TOS... in the form of insurance + the bragging right [valued at 7k gold in our views for example]) or some weaking who gives 3000 gold (insurance).... obviously u go for the 10000 gold people.

So what is there to lose... ur scared of losing 3k gold... scared of doing anything new?.... Leave ur rock and give it a try, you have pratically nothing to lose. Ur items are insured... u never hear of insurance hack on ocieana so u r perfectly safe. I have lost items(maybe 2-3) in pvp (random rings/braclets) but i admit i forgot to insurce(yes some were actually pretty good.. other shared would pay maybe 1mill+ for them). so those who blame on insurance hack are just blaming the game for their incompedence.. not taking responsibility.

Why let their reputation limit ur game play. They in MY opinion arn't as bad as people say. They smack talk... thats part of pvp... it shouldn't be taken seriously... ive been called a coward, speedhacker the lot from each end of the extremes... i dun really care. But i at least don't let it limit my gaming experience.

And... if u wonder why i still come onto the forum... i'm hoping this shard improves and then maybe i can reactivate my account and actually have some fun. I quit during the person where i would walk around for 2 days and get maybe 2-3 fights..was pretty pathetic.. i know its improved a bit but man... i dun wanna reactivate... then find out 2 months later back to ghost town again... i want to see some proper improvement in UO over all.

Tried AOC... im so fricken bored... pvp is **** there its like 4-5 spells... u either kill or then ur dead... battles last like 20 seconds...

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did think bout it. I thaught it was pretty funny.

They don't care what happens to you as long as they get PvP, but if they kill you then you will leave and there will be no PvP.
No less then now.

But more to the point; it's not PvP unless the victim atleast attempts to fight back or run away,
Erm just a reminder PVP stands for 'Player vs Player', it doesnt matter what the other person is doing. If one person is fighting another person its PVP.

if PvP is what they enjoy then there is no purpose in killing the trammies as even 20 of them wouldn't pose much threat. :/
I dont take offence to that because of the idiocy of your previous comments. But id like to see the Rons take on 20 tamers, or whatever.

N

nushpapa

And PVP depends on the perspective of who says it.
To me/dain any decent pvper.. killing newbies is Pking... not pvp... Pvp is actual proper fights... like 1 minute long++.. running around.. tactics the lot.

And believe me 3 proper pkers cant ake on 20 tamers... 1 peacer (i even used it b4 when i used to go to fell with my bard... lol i can't even remember why the hell i did that ... oo yeah when used to do strong boxes and couldn't be bothered changing characters haaha)... + 2 mages.. PEace 3-4 spells.. 1 person dead.. repeat 19 more times...

People of fel are good ad adjusting just because current templates cannot take on 20 tamers doesn't mean they won't find a way around it... Bards is probably the best example of how they can adapt. need maybe 2 bards and u'll be peaced for the majority of the time..

N

nushpapa

And com'n jahira... i used to be in your guild... i even helped you tfr (rememebr when u had 100 mill unlocked in your castle.. i didn't steal it did i) etc... so u shouldn't see me as biest... this in my honest opinion is the best interest for not just u but for the whole POC etc... community. Remember just because one or two of you experience spawns doesn't mean the other 20 or so in POC/other trammie guilds do. You are in a sense not letting them experience it. THey look to you leaders for direction and you should take up this oppotunity even if it does involve a small ammount of risk. Maybe in your view it is a large risk of being killed but its one death... Sure you people die at peerless all the time.. should be nothing to u.

I never once have joined OPK in a guild.. i joined DP... then some other small randoms ones ... then made my own ROFl... never have i been with the major guilds like TC KOV OPK etc... So in the last 9 months of playing after left RED to seek a more pvpish guild i wouldn't have been corrupted by any of the smacktalkers.

A

Amathist of PoC

Calling someone a noob does not make them "not want to pvp"... some people just don't want challenges... like u "trammies"... think of the rons as an extremely hard peerless. I remember i did spawns with Le lo Llama and we ahd heaps of fun when 2 even sometimes 4-5 crashed us.. we went back died but its all for fun. The people who quit because of "the rons" are just weak and didn't want to challenge themselves.

THink of it this way.
Cons : lose 3k... no loss of pride nothing... (well to a normal person)
Pros : New activities
Power scrolls
even participate in pvp (help the rons to defend ur scrolls) for all u know you make like it

And as Dain said, if they attack you... they lose what it in a sense their bait for other pvpers. You really think pvpers want to kill people who can't fight back?... Yes we do kill them but thats because we have nothing else to do. If there r bigger fish to fry why go for the tadpoles? TOS or watever they r called now are SSO(??) real targets not you. We dun get kicks from killing people who don't fight back.. we kill them but well other people in fell are just like dragons.. they r "monsters" so kill them. But if you can kill something that will give u 10000gold(TOS... in the form of insurance + the bragging right [valued at 7k gold in our views for example]) or some weaking who gives 3000 gold (insurance).... obviously u go for the 10000 gold people.

So what is there to lose... ur scared of losing 3k gold... scared of doing anything new?.... Leave ur rock and give it a try, you have pratically nothing to lose. Ur items are insured... u never hear of insurance hack on ocieana so u r perfectly safe. I have lost items(maybe 2-3) in pvp (random rings/braclets) but i admit i forgot to insurce(yes some were actually pretty good.. other shared would pay maybe 1mill+ for them). so those who blame on insurance hack are just blaming the game for their incompedence.. not taking responsibility.

Why let their reputation limit ur game play. They in MY opinion arn't as bad as people say. They smack talk... thats part of pvp... it shouldn't be taken seriously... ive been called a coward, speedhacker the lot from each end of the extremes... i dun really care. But i at least don't let it limit my gaming experience.

And... if u wonder why i still come onto the forum... i'm hoping this shard improves and then maybe i can reactivate my account and actually have some fun. I quit during the person where i would walk around for 2 days and get maybe 2-3 fights..was pretty pathetic.. i know its improved a bit but man... i dun wanna reactivate... then find out 2 months later back to ghost town again... i want to see some proper improvement in UO over all.

Tried AOC... im so fricken bored... pvp is **** there its like 4-5 spells... u either kill or then ur dead... battles last like 20 seconds...
No..... calling someone a noob does not make them not want to PVP but it doesnt help there incentive either, But its the worse behaviour and the needless over the top insultive smack talk and put downs of people who do wish to give things a go and just there general offenciveness here and in game.

You have made broad assumptions in your last couple of posts, like none of poc pvp or have pvped and that we have not done spawns. we have even had a faction section of poc before...you really have no idea what we do or don't do as a guild.

We have given pvp ago and we have some members who do enjoy it. However we're not talking about an adventure in fel here we are talking about accepting a "set up" by people of the community that do nothing but grief and make game life less enjoyable there is a big difference...it is just purely a waste of time that in the end we would get nothing from...and I personally have no incentive to create joy for them.

And as for your "any decent pvper.. killing newbies is Pking... not pvp" do you really think they are bellow killing newbies.

Heck they have res killed my guild before, when we gave them a so called GO so please do not preetch at me about giving things a go because we have all given them ago. We have all tried to include them in the community before via differente events and always there attitude stinks or it ends up biting us on the bum.

So why would this be any different??? If your so "YIPEEE Spawn/PVP WITH THEM" go for it enjoy, I have better things to do with my time and find enjoyment in other things including adventures in fel that don't include them.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And com'n jahira... i used to be in your guild... i even helped you tfr (rememebr when u had 100 mill unlocked in your castle.. i didn't steal it did i) etc... so u shouldn't see me as biest... this in my honest opinion is the best interest for not just u but for the whole POC etc... community.

Firstly i dont see you as biased. I didnt even know you were still around.

It is in my opinion you should do peerless. Infact ill make a thred for it.

F

Farscape

Ah dear leopards do not change their spots seen what they do and it seems they suceeded in making fel a place we are no longer interested in.lol

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Rons will pro you, so long as they have enemy's to kill, when the PvP dries up, so will your 'protection.' I will say though that they have no 'need' to be stealing your PS, if they kill you its just for the fun of it.

S

Septimus

The Rons will pro you, so long as they have enemy's to kill, when the PvP dries up, so will your 'protection.' I will say though that they have no 'need' to be stealing your PS, if they kill you its just for the fun of it.
Any EOB/SR wantin to go along to this so called "set-up" Ill spot your insurance bill. The Rons talk trash and everything else but they are bored and like nush said, whats to lose, nothing now cause Im paying, well for our guild :p They can do harrowers alone and dont need the help. But for all who have never been to a harrower or spawn for that matter its a good oppertunity to see what its all about, watch some pvp maybe even get involved. And the trash talk should wash like water off a ducks back. Personal insults are only personal if you let it be. I have had fair duels with the rons, didnt get looted, got ressed and no res kill. So its worth a shot.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its cool. I managed to do another spawn with 3 others today without any interuption anyway. Dont need any protection. :next:

D

Dain

Let's see you get away with a harrower.

That is afterall the point of this offer. :/

K

Katlene

Id love to do an oaks. I heard it kills your karma level and i wouldnt have a clue what char would work on it

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let's see you get away with a harrower.

That is afterall the point of this offer. :/
Never actualy liked doing harrower. My chars are all fitted out with stat scrolls so i dont feel the need. But i could use a few more crimsons....

M

Mijac_Chmon

Good idea here.

However, it's now out there and well known. In addition, this thread has turned into a jerkfest so I'm locking it. In compensation, I'll sticky it for a week so people who haven't seen it get the chance to.

PM the OP if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.