• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tonight after CEO

S

Steveo

Would anyone would be interested in running a VP run and also a CFO after we battle the CEO? 4-8 toons would be nice. Just let me know if you have bucks and merits to do so.

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have bucks and merits and I will try to make it, but I'm me never really know when I'm able to play.

D

dwightjune

I'm locked and loaded and would love to attend!
Good ol’ Spiffy 105 max gags trapless, MH10 TW3 BS2 FL1

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If we don't dillydally around, I can. I gotta get up earlier tomorrow than usual so that means bed earlier too =\

G

Granjell

Waaah - I don't have my merits yet. You're gonna make me work for it Steveo!!!

E

Electroflap

I will have bux and merits but you need to let me know when you are done with CEO since i dont have my suit yet to CEO.. Hopefully I wont die again in CFO.. Twice in 2 days..lol!!

S

Steveo

Hopefully the CEO will be quick and then we can run to cashbot hq to do a cfo which hopefully wont take long then vp really quick.

T

toontownhappy

I'm not CEOing (still no unites!) but I'll come for CFO/VP if there's a spot for me. I'm parked in CBHQ, just have to log on and head to KG. Good luck CEOing!

F

Flippers

Would anyone would be interested in running a VP run and also a CFO after we battle the CEO? 4-8 toons would be nice. Just let me know if you have bucks and merits to do so.
Can LOM come? It's been impossible to run with CCG lately with school out.

If he wins, he might earn two higher gags :)

Er, if someone like Trish who is already in my YM can let me know when you're dancing, I can bring in the bunny.

G

Granjell

I don't know what happened to me in the VP, but after we lost two on our side and Electrflap and Missus Hoggat were down to two skelecogs, I got the black screen of death and the ominous Toontown (Not Responding) heading on my window. I waited several minutes, knowing I couldn't select any gags and not knowing if the other side had finished and come to our rescue. Finally, I got the "1 game closed abnormally" message. I went back in afterward expecting to be sad in DG, but I was in Sell HQ with full laff and my remaining gags. Then mom asked why I logged out. I am puzzled...

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Sorry I missed the CEO. I really wanted to be there. I just got intertested in the ZODIAC movie and lost track of time.

E

Electroflap

I don't know what happened to me in the VP, but after we lost two on our side and Electrflap and Missus Hoggat were down to two skelecogs, I got the black screen of death and the ominous Toontown (Not Responding) heading on my window. I waited several minutes, knowing I couldn't select any gags and not knowing if the other side had finished and come to our rescue. Finally, I got the "1 game closed abnormally" message. I went back in afterward expecting to be sad in DG, but I was in Sell HQ with full laff and my remaining gags. Then mom asked why I logged out. I am puzzled...
I barely survived with 8 laff at the end of the skelecogs.. and thanks to mom and king stripey I was able to survive the pie round as well... I have already died twice in CFO in the last two days so I am very grateful to make it through this one.. and marge, I understand, wasnt ur fault and I just tried the best I could to stay alive.. Still got ur merits? we can try again!

G

Granjell

Yeah, I still have my merits, so I'm going back again. See you in TT.