• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed Tonight’s Event – “Pirates and Kings”

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In accordance with King Blackthorn’s wishes, a War Council consisting of the Governors of Trinsic, Vesper, and Jhelom was convened. During their meeting, they, assisted by others who provided counsel, determined that the best way to deal with the Vizier and his threat from Nujel’m was to first find the Sultan, capture Jor the pirate, and then finally remove the Vizier by force, if necessary. With the Sultan safe, the Vizier would be unable to lay the blame for hostilities on Britannia.

An investigation was called for to locate the Sultan. While this was not successful, the King’s Guard was able to root Jor from his hiding place in Moonglow, driving him back into the Lost Lands. Now, the King has asked that this effort be followed up on in the hopes that in finally capturing Jor, the location of the Sultan will be learned.

Meet with King Blackthorn in the throne room of his castle at 8pm EST.

Continue reading...

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards

9/21/15 Begining of the EM Event on Catskills, I could not stay for the entire event. Was fun.

She wants to Marry King Blackthorn.

Off to fine this moongate south of the castle.

Meeting the LT on Moonglow. Dang Butter Bar with a Map and a compass! Boy are we in trouble.

We went to the city of the dead after this picture, I did not get a chance to take any more after this one and was called away from the shard. End of Report!

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice screenshots. I got lost along the way and had to head back to the castle to wait for everyone else. Good to be able to see some of the action I missed.