• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tokuno arties

S

Sir Kenga

Do they drop now? or is it possible to buy only from old players?

A

Ash

Do they drop now? or is it possible to buy only from old players?
Currently none drop anywhere in game and must be bought from other players. The Tokuno dyes can be bought on the Asian servers from EA.

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately that system was universally like by nearly everyone. Therefore it cannot be reactivate nor can we impliment a system similar to it in the future. Sorry for the inconvenience. Don't buy duped ones.. :D

Masuri

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I loved the Tokuno events. Please bring them back! I would keep my UO account active to participate again.

S

Seismic

Currently none drop anywhere in game and must be bought from other players. The Tokuno dyes can be bought on the Asian servers from EA.
How do you go about buying the dyes on an Asian server???

Lucy of Kenton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the event was run twice even though ea said after the first time there would be no more. however there are many many of them out there as they were popular events so you should have no problems finding what you want.

Y

Yalp

yes yes.. an event everyone loved and didn't have enough time to play.......
CANCELLED......

an event peeps were lukewarm over at best.... it's like the energizer bunny.....

just keeps going on and on and on and on and on and on..

is it spring '09 yet? :popcorn:

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

It's kind of hard to call a TEMPORARY event "cancelled".

However it's probably time for another round.

As fun as ToT is, it works best as a temporary system that should be cycled in and out of the game occasionally.

Beefybone

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They should do it again with different artifacts. I'd like a daisho that was actually good for melee characters, for example.