• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Toggle Weapon

O

Old Man of UO

Is it possible to toggle between two weapons with one key yet?
Yes in the Enhanced Client with a macro. One-handed to One-handed works well with a single command. Switching out a Two-Handed weapon requires that you unload your hands, put in a slight delay, then load in the new weapon. I use the second method so I don't have to worry about what I am holding at the time.

The second method also works for skills or activities that require you to have a free hand, such as the stealing skill. And you can then add in the skill on the same macro for a one-key disarm and pop-up cursor to steal.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What im asking for is one button that will switch from kryss to war fork, and to kryss if warfork is already equipped.

Zym Dragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What im asking for is one button that will switch from kryss to war fork, and to kryss if warfork is already equipped.
I don't see how that can be done, unless the Devs create a new kind of macro, or someone is able to code some sort of "IF" statement to determine which weapon is currently equipped.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yeah, they definitely stated that, and bandage self, were going to be added as marco's to the EC. then again its been seemingly ages since they made updates to this client.

O

Old Man of UO

Like Zym said, you need an IF statement but I don't see how it can be done currently. Just curious why you want to be able to do that?

If you are looking for a hotbar button, you can drag your macros to hot bar slots, but this isn't the same as you are asking for.