[Price Check] Today's housing market

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CrazyLemons

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 20, 2009
Mississippi
I've recently started playing uo again and I need a feel for proper house pricing. Most people ingame ask for offers when selling houses and I'm unable to do so without some kind of market knowledge. If I could get a couple of people to suggest prices on the list below that would be most helpful. Price as if there was no spawn please.

18x18 -

18x18 on road-

18x18 secluded-

18x18 fel-

18x18 fel secluded-

Tower-

Fel tower-

stmac1988

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Mar 26, 2011
your average 18*18 is 50mil tram/malas, fel is less usually 25-40 ter mur last i heard is 80+ this being base pricing now the more exclusive the location the more the value increases. I just recently sold an 18*18 that was water front in zento for 115mil...towers are something i dont know anything about though tbh.