• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To the Stratics staff..

S

Sunrise

:beer:

We all know stratics is supporting a service for us. They have alot of msg boards for alot of games. They are just the messengers to keeping us informed to UO :D lets not jump them :p

Now UO and EA games. WTFudge are you guys and gals doing? Did you let Gms run wild? whats going on here? Instead of finding just a few you are punishing everyone now?

Are there any clear rules suddenly? if so why not post them? FOR EVERYONE to read them. Not just us who read stratics. I have alot of friends who dont read this for one reason or another. Heck I log into UO and I still hear about the sixth people and to stay out of Luna. Umm this was how long ago? Also heck spring cleaning you said you would give us ALL a 2 week notice. K you did on stratics which is fine. Where is it on the log in screen?????

I remember a long time ago...some Devs said that when they put something in the game, the players will find every loop hole to destory it. Thats in the journals of years gone by.

Yeah..I dont expect any reply from this. But I think ALL of us that play UO can agree on this. Whats going on? For my account renewel is up soon..and Im pondering if I really want to keep giving money..even it ifs 10 dollars a month..to people who are giving me horrible service. Heck...Ill take AOS over again than this stuff thats been going on in the past month.

We need info and we need it now. But we need the info to were ALL of us can see it..not just a few.

Now as for stratics. :D Thank you. :D thats all. :D

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also heck spring cleaning you said you would give us ALL a 2 week notice. K you did on stratics which is fine. Where is it on the log in screen????
Everyone has access to uo.com, right? So even those that refuse to read Stratics (for whatever reasons they may have) can go to uo.com and see that in the FoF dated August 8, notice was given and it was accessible by anyone that wanted to take the time to read the notice. I do agree that the patch screen needs to be updated for regularly though...hell, mine still shows notes for publish 53.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When you go to login into UO and see the html screen on top you see uogamecodes that is where stratics and WWR each need to be with a description of the site. That way if someone needs to work a skill etc you tell them log off and look at the html screen, and they should find what they are looking for there. Same thing with wanting to listen in on WRR tell them to log off and get the info on teh html screen.