• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) To the staff of the Golden Brew...

S

siyeng0

As you may know, your wayward bartender, Finlay, was last found wandering the far north reaches of the peninsula. In the time since you last saw him, he had apparently fallen in with the wrong crowd and joined the Priests of Mondain - for which personal choice he was kindly but quite sternly counselled by the Lady Kita.

I wish to report that, as often happens, Kita's gentle reproach has yielded results. Finlay has returned to Golden, and it seems that he has renounced Mondain, mended his ways and taken up a more virtuous path (he has also discovered the joys of a hairdresser):

In light of this development, I wish the Golden Brew staff all the best in returning him to his rightful form; having repented of his wrongdoings, he is presumably one step closer to returning to civilisation and perhaps taking up the mantle of bartender once again, if you can extract his soul from the parrot.

Brytt

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh my gosh! Thankye! What are the odds of two Finlay sightings in what, a week? It's definitely a sign that he's finding his way back home. I'm glad to see he looks like himself again.

Without a doubt, this is the longest period of time the Brew has been without its barkeep.

Hang tight, Finlay, we'll find a cure for you!

SQUAWK!

*Turns around to give Finlay's Soul a cracker*

Hush, now.