• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

@To the red guild in Despise...

J

[JD]

thanks for ressing and protecting us for a min when we were on barraconn. didnt catch your guild name but you rock.

-some random newbie SCAM ganked

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks for ressing and protecting us for a min when we were on barraconn. didnt catch your guild name but you rock.

-some random newbie SCAM ganked
You are welcome. Unfortunately, we could not overcome their enhanced game experience and allow you to finish it.

J

[JD]

enhanced game experience.......... we should ALL be so lucky!

Even though I died 4 or 5 times, I'm giggling over the solo SCAM, who upon detecting me and getting me to 30% with two shots of his mighty bow, I invised, heal x2, invis, nuke nuke........... (which was really FIREBALL FIREBALL...... dont ask me why........... ask these long island ice teas ive had)..... he runs away... and 5 scam appear.

Let's instant replay how that more than likely went down in vent:

SCAM1 (Aka Fireball victim01): Dooooooooooooooooodzzzzzzz
SCAM2-9999999: wazzzahhhhhhh
SCAM100000000: huzzahhhhhh
SCAM100000001: why do you keep doing that? (he never saw the video)(really needs to get out more)
FIREBALL VICTIM01: someone fireballed me! :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
SCAM 2-eleventy billion: LETZ GANKZ0R HIM!!!
SCAM eleventy billion and 1: Who wants punch and pie?!
[JD] AIEEEEEEEE! *splat!*

thats pretty much how it went down :eek:

SCAM killer/scarer via fireballer,
random noobie