• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

'To the Queen' letter dropped at castle door by an unseen messenger.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your Majesty,

Once again the under suspicion Nathan Hawke has stepped forward to defend your realm from danger.

Last night in Vesper he announced that he had located a secret cave where your enemies were gathered. I am sure you will receive a full report from other sources but in brief what happened was.

The hidden cave was full of orcs of all types which, after vicious fighting, were defeated. Their apparent leader, Ubulud, then revealed that this was a diversion while orcs in Wrong resurrected the Creator of the New Order orcs Mericles.

You will remember Mericles I am sure, he is the delightful gentleman whose ambition was to turn all of your subjects into undead with himself as ruler.
You may also remember that it was Nathan who was instrumental in defeating him.

Those who argue for always following a virtuous path might remember also that it was these orcs that Nathan sought to eliminate by what they feel was a dubious method. Here are the same creatures hidden away in secret places attempting once more to destroy the realm. Was he wrong in trying to destroy them?.

Evil knows no virtue, no honour, no chivalry it seeks to triumph by any means.

Nathan fights evil and if in so doing he adopts some less than virtuous methods sobeit.

If we have a choice between following the virtues absolutely and living in a world ruled by an undead Mericles and his orcs, or, being not quite so virtuous and living in a free Sosaria, I choose freedom, Nathan too has chosen and
I applaud him for it.

This realm owes Nathan a huge debt which we can never repay, I beg you to remember this when next you meet.

Your subject and servant

Sparrow.