• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To: The hosts, staff and sponsors of our rares fest

C

Chelle

I know it's kinda early but I still wanted to say Thank You to the hosts of the rares fest, our very own Demon Slayer and Sundina, all the staff and sponsors. You guys have really done a fantastic job on this and we all owe you a thank you. The auction house came out awesome and the way items are being auctioned off is a terrific idea. So, once again thanks for making our first ever rares fest on Chessy a great one!! You all owe yourselves a pat on the back and then some. :thumbup:

PS..No more whining in alliance chat etc about my sneakers lol..I got them last night..which wouldn't of happened without the rares fest. :)

C

Clair The Mystic

Ok, you got sneekers. Now what are you going to be whining about in alliance chat? :p

P.S. The rares fest is awsome! I havn't bought anything, but love seeing all the stuff.

Jordy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I spent too much, then I sold some of my stuff at the SHE auction and had gold again, so I spent more :p

W

wrekognize

Does anyone have pictures of all the floors where the true rare items were being sold? I'd like to see each floor again.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the people who helped throughout the festival on my end of things. All the things being done in and by Kijustsu Anei Village and our alliance had ALLOT of people behind the scenes.

Ananan
Angelica
Bam Bam
Benito
Bliss Marie
CaT
Charles
Daria Blackmoor
Demon Slayer
DVI
Elijah Cross
EM Drosselmeyer
EM Dudley
Fanny Firebottom
Geo
Gunga Dinn
Jamyln
John Duke
Kire
Lox
Mesanna
Mirt
Mr Clean
Natasia Cross
Neira
Nicholas
Oni
Ozog
Pitr
Recall
Restroom Cowboy
Rivi Ravenwynd
Scorpio
Shelra
Shiela
Sundina
Tom
Wildstar
Vladimir
Zalan
Zelda of Zed

Elijah Cross

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for an awesome Rares Fest! All last week and especially this past weekend was a blast! I spent too much money but hey...I got some cool stuff! :)

Hooray for Chesapeake!

Was also great meeting new friends from different shards!

Good times.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Was also great meeting new friends from different shards!

Good times.
That was definitely my FAVORITE part of the festival. I met so many new and wonderful people. Now I just have to figure out how to organize the new 70 icq contacts lol.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the people who helped throughout the festival on my end of things. All the things being done in and by Kijustsu Anei Village and our alliance had ALLOT of people behind the scenes.

Ananan
Angelica
Bam Bam
Benito
Bliss Marie
CaT
Charles
Daria Blackmoor
Demon Slayer
DVI
Elijah Cross
EM Drosselmeyer
EM Dudley
Fanny Firebottom
Geo
Gunga Dinn
Jamyln
John Duke
Kire
Lox
Mesanna
Mirt
Mr Clean
Natasia Cross
Neira
Nicholas
Oni
Ozog
Pitr
Recall
Restroom Cowboy
Rivi Ravenwynd
Scorpio
Shelra
Shiela
Sundina
Tom
Wildstar
Vladimir
Zalan
Zelda of Zed

Agreed here ^

A high five to everyone! :thumbup1:

T

Tiger Lily

Was so nice to have so many in the village! A great time was had by all! I enjoyed chatting with friends and watching people spend thier money! Thanks for allowing me to be part of this great event!

~Lady Shiela/Tiger Lily