To the EM's of Napa

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 24, 2008
The bayous of Louisiana...
I was told it may be a good idea to post this thread. I understand the EM's are allowed to use whatever they would like to use to further the story line. My request is that they would consider useing the unfinished Old Yew Dungeon in this story arc. Since the Yew dungeon is unique to Napa only I feel it would be a great oppurtunity to complete this dungeon. As far as any of us know the only problem is the gate that is locked and has not allowed any to pass since it was created so many years ago. It would also be beneficiary the more people that can support this idea on thethreadto maybe help get that idea rolling.

R

Richard Pryor

I have no idea what he's talking about, but I copied his house design, so I'm on board with whatever he says.

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 24, 2008
The bayous of Louisiana...
Its straight south (UO map south) of Yew near the coast line. If you dont want to make the run there is a rune for it in the blue runebook on my bar as seen in the first picture. here is a picture of what it looks like from above ground and then some pictures from below ground. when u first go in the hole you will enter a room with some black squares in the bottom of the room. those are teleporters to the dungeon. the first picture is what you see when u first enter the dungeon. next picture is what u expect 2-3 screens up. beyond those doors is couple more dread spiders and some cage bars that you cannot pass because the storyline that was started for this dungeon was never finished when the project began years ago.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 17, 2006
canada
The "Yew dungeon" is just the Trammel copy of Khaldun. It was open for a while last year..didn't anyone go there?
it still is open just never finished, the story arc ended after we used dragon blood from the eggs to open the doors and then the winch for the gate broke..
we were sposed to go back to that the following week but thats when they stopped the EM story's, its been sitting dead since...the town of yew is still boarded up from that same event!, at least they took away the dragons while we wait lol

S

Sunrise

dang ...and I needed dragon scales and leather for turn ins...To the libary...

LoL :D

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 17, 2006
canada
lol theres still plenty of dragons on dragon isle! lol, just not swarming yew

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 3, 2008
I WIN STRATICS! @_@
it still is open just never finished, the story arc ended after we used dragon blood from the eggs to open the doors and then the winch for the gate broke..
we were sposed to go back to that the following week but thats when they stopped the EM story's, its been sitting dead since...the town of yew is still boarded up from that same event!, at least they took away the dragons while we wait lol
No, I mean the entire thing was open around Halloween last year when all shards had their Trammel copies of Khaldun opened to the players.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 17, 2006
canada
yea i kinda figured thats what ya ment.
when they placed that khaldun into tram, it changed the one we already had under yew, when they took trams away, it left behind the tentacles and what not in the yew one, i think its the only place you'll find tentacles of the harrower sitting in tram