• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To the DEATH!

• Thread starter Crystal Canyon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Crystal Canyon

Looks like you guys had fun :p
Fun you say? Of course!

There we stood, face to face, both lifebars threatening to end it all in an instant. I stared my foe straight in the eye, hoping the power of intimidation would interrupt his concentration long enough for me to gain the victory. But alas, he merely stared back, the same look of persistence boring a hole in my very being.

Before I knew what was happening, he reached into the pocket of his crimson red vest and with a fury like I have never seen, pulled out a large piece of rotten cheddar cheese and thrust the sharp point of it into my chest. The smell alone was enough to put me under, but yet I endured.

My strong sense of survival took over and in an instant, I heard the swish of my mighty sword as it accurately sliced the moldy green cheese. As I reached for the first slice that landed at my feet, I saw my foe, simultaneously, reach for the remainder.

Face to face once more, we both raised our cheeses. And, as if on the count of three, we plunged them into our mouths.

Only seconds past before the sound of silence blanketed the once earth shattering sound of battle.

We both lay dead on the ground. A casualty of not enemy nor war, but of the deadly effects of the rotten molded cheese.

*Wonders if EA is going to get a fix on that cheese with the next expansion...hmmmm* :thumbsup:

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG! that is the funniest thing I have read in a while. I fear NOW that rotten moldy cheese is the new blackrock. I can see it now, having to face the Rotten Cheese Elemental out in the wild with only a cheese greater in hand. Perhaps they will come out with a slayer version.