• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement To the Butcher of Moonglow...

EM Veli

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Earlier this eve, a letter was found on the gates of Castle British:
To the Butcher of Moonglow,
You have seven days to announce an election for a new ruling council selected from the people of Britain. Failing that, I will make things very uncomfortable for your man Archbishop Thomas Lord.
You have been warned,
People's Liberation Army

Skaros The Spymaster is leading the investigation to determine the whereabouts of Archbishop Thomas Lord. If you can help, visit Skaros The Spymaster in the Warriors Guild in Britain, and offer him your assistance.

Note:
This is a Royal Investigators mission. Points will be awarded for a complete report. Reports can be submitted until Tuesday 24th midnight.
For more information on the Royal Investigators visit this link.

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Omg I found this :gee:
some book name

by
EM Veli
April 21st
April 22nd

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any hints to password? What to say, how to say it and where to say it?

I found something, but why use password if you can walk few steps to same location?