• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To Sleep... to peacefully sleep.

Callista

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
So basically some of you know I've been busy trying to open my own office and with that keeping me busy along with my five kiddoes (three still in the household as theyve gotten older) I'm exhausted already. Add in to that I'm trying to sell Avon to help ends meet, my daughter is in the band, my son plays football, and another is trying for his Eagle Scout... I'm even more exhausted. My furbabies are requiring much needed love sometime but I do try to get some play time when I can, even when its a modest thirty minutes and sometimes even less. I have to thank all my wonderful friends for putting up with my horrific schedule, especially when they go out of their way to rp with me and then im going to bed on them not long after. My aunt sadly passed away last Wednesday and a great deal of family has came down from out of state. Some... right near Thom's neighborhood. Well, unfortunately do to all the flooding and such, they are not able to pass through the interstates so I have had until this morning, an extra 7 people in my house hold. Tonight, there will be an extra four only but... boy, I'm worn out even more. Please don't think I'm giving up on you guys because I'm not, I just lack time for anything other than sleep right now.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh my, you have been through so much lately. And I will have to say you deserve a good long rest. I doubt that there is a single soul that plays UO with you that would feel abandoned by you as you tend to things of great importance. But your absence will be keenly felt, and your charming stabbing will be missed until you have had the rest you need and the time you have so clearly earned.