• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) To Queen Dawn's Protectors.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To Queen Dawn's Protectors.

You are walking the streets of Trinsic or Vesper.

The wind blows through the streets. Storm clouds boil overhead.

You come to the door of a Shop or Tavern. Pinned to it with a stiletto dagger is a note written in crimson ink.

You have won yourself a great victory today. You should be proud.

Revel for a time in the glory that is yours. Drink to the men that have fallen. And honor those you have lost.

But do not savor it too long. For we shall return.

We are your brothers. Your sisters. Your lovers and your friends. We are the shadow that walks amongst you and lays all your sins bare. When the time comes it shall be we that wipe away your hypocricy, your pride, and all the things you claim to hold dear.

So look now to your Defenses. Arm yourselves. Send your innocents from the Cities. For the Bane of Virtue cometh. And he knows not mercy.

- The Bane Chosen.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*You feel a tap on your shoulder and a hand slip in your pocket.

You turn. Whomever was there is now gone. But a single scrap of folded parchment remains.

You open it. It reads: In Pace, Ut Sapiens, Aptarit Idonea Bello.*

Z

Zanthes[EcZ]

(RP) Re: To Queen Dawn's Protectors.

Vedui' Il'er!

Yes, the Defenders of the cities have cause to celebrate their recent victories. But it has not always been that way, has it?

They have lost the cities of Cove, Moonglow and Skara Brae. The guards of the invading army still reside there, with no known cure for the problem. On the brighter side - the defenders have WON more victories than they have lost.
Trinsic was attacked and defended successfully three times! Including an attack by the Bane Captain's forces designed to demoralize and scatter the defenders - it failed to do that.
Vesper has been attacked and defended successfully, twice!
A 5 to 3 advantage for the Defenders! Well done!

Queen's Protectors? I think you jump to far too many conclusions! I will not speak for others, nor will I even begin to try and understand the motives of those that choose to defend the invaded cities other than to say that they are dedicated, loyal to each other, a tough fighting force and willing to fight for cities and a people that in most cases are not their own! That, my lost friends, is a hard group to discourage and defeat.

I have instructed my people to gather and join the forces in defense of the cities, not for Queen Dawn as we do not follow her - but to defend our land from the Invaders. It is understood that one can look at invaders as liberators, or even as allies in a larger scheme that has yet to unfold - but any group bent on using force in an attempt to change our lands from good to evil (and make no mistake - Virtue Bane IS evil) is indeed an Invader and needs to be repelled at any cost.
Zephenia of S*S has also pledged her people in support of the Defenders, as others obviously have!

To the newly formed cities and townships: I ask what are you doing to keep your lands safe and free from evil? Evil will find you if we fail to win this fight. Have you joined the fight to defend the cities? If not - why? Consider doing so, please. If you have - then Bravo!

To those aiding the Bane, for whatever reason - I ask that you consider joining the defenders and keep the cities and our lands free from evil influence! In the end, peace will be the prize we all enjoy. And it will be worth it. We would rather not fight our brothers, sisters and friends - but that choice rests with each and every one of us.

So in Peace - be Wise - and Prepare for War, as was suggested. Choose your sides with wisdom and great thought - we (the Defenders) can win, but only if we continue to do so together.

Amin khiluba lle a'gurtha ar' that!
We will follow those that choose to defend the cities to death and beyond! Join us. The battle will continue shortly, be on your guard.

Quel esta.. tenna' tul're

Elevere Zanthes
Queen, Elf Clan Zanthes

Y

Yalp

Even the most war-loving eventually grows tired of having to defend the cities of Britannia from invasion.. when you reach your personal limit, come settle in Zento, a city of tranquility and peace. Where a man can walk in harmony with the elements and the sake fountain drowns out the sounds of bones breaking and metal striking played over again in the mind.

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Sosarians,

I have sat in Council, With Dar of TOT, with Aerowyne of S|A, With Methuselah of SLOBs, with Charlemagne of HIYA, and with Many Others.

While many voices declared many reasonings, ALL were in Agreement that The Virtues are Worthy of Our Support.

Any "invader," openly calling itself virtuebane and seeking to Occupy our Towns MUST be Opposed!!!

We call upon ALL who Hold us Dear or Call us Friend ...Defend With Us, our Towns, The Virtues and our very ways of Life!

Lord British and Lord Blackthorn, Brothers by Oath disagreed on Order and Chaos. Heed well the End Lord Blackthorn earned!

Nicholas, have I Marched with, stood with, deep in blood! If there be any Virtue left within Thee, I will Seek and Pursue it Relentlessly! If Not, I will Greatly Mourn Thy Death!

Defenders! The Call Is GIVEN! Spread Forth our Word! Find Within Each of You your Own Reason to Stand With Us!

If, in Defending Virtue, we may Restore Ors to Our Queen, So Much the Better! Yet, Until the Fates or Queen Dawn alter Our Monarch, DEFEND!!!

Lord Elladan
Legendary Paladin and Armsman of Trinsic

S

siyeng0

bloody ridiculous realm

this is what you get for putting a woman on the throne

you have to rescue her from abyssmal forces every three bloody minutes

just let them eat her, kill them while they're wracked by indigestion, and instate a council in her place

i mean really now

this has been a message from beyond the grave