• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To Pacific's "PvP" Community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You see this screenshot and wonder.. " Hmm.. How does this group of players even have fun? " If you count the bars , there is 10 SUPR. Not including a random red dismounter , and 3-4 other SUPRs running around which I couldn't grab their bars or else I couldn't grab my guildie's bar. So give it or take , 14 vs 2. The ultimate question was , how do you guys have fun? This is something you see on a normal basis , I have not a problem with fighting outnumbered because that is always the situation and I find it rather fun. This entry does not convey any trash talk what so ever , it is a simple question.
How do you guys have fun?

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well back in the embriotic days of SUPR and M there was a little guild called The Fallen Lords... And it was ran by an incredible leader... Ooji... And because of how great and fun Ooji was, everyone was logged on... ALL THE TIME! So they are used to fighting with 10+...

V

Velandra

lol - I was the random red dismounter - I just wanted to kill Kenny again.. he needs a couple trips to the glue factory a day to keep him in check.

The thing is - Armand runs around trying to get someone to attack him, then heals up in his house.. he does this even if it's just ME outside, and I certianly couldn't kill him..

It is more of a fun game of cat and mouse at this point I think.

What do you want SUPR to do? Split off into sectors, where no more than 1 SUPR can be on the same screen?

I get ganked like.. 3840328 times a day, but I am not complaining, it is fun and forces me to figure out how to live that extra second longer every time it happens.

Maybe it's time to hang out at a different house?

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are a guild, We support our brothers and sisters, if your in yew, orange, or have the tag with a M or be a little house hiding wanna be pvper (in this case i believe this is what happened) or in any other place your going to die, no sense crying about it.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are a guild, We support our brothers and sisters, if your in yew, orange, or have the tag with a M or be a little house hiding wanna be pvper (in this case i believe this is what happened) or in any other place your going to die, no sense crying about it.
Well yes this makes sense , support. But I wasn't asking that I was asking how do you guys have fun? I'm not complaining , I was asking a simple question which you took as an insult. Also , with 14 vs 2 it is completely pathetic to sit in a house isn't it? We run out and take shots on targets to try to pick a few off so house hiding.. No thats not the case. Regrouping? Yes.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont take offense to anything in UO, Just stating how it is. and yes to kill a house hider its not going to take one person it normally takes a few. Not to mention in the trailer park anything go's. Dont like it join SUPR.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well yes this makes sense , support. But I wasn't asking that I was asking how do you guys have fun? I'm not complaining , I was asking a simple question which you took as an insult. Also , with 14 vs 2 it is completely pathetic to sit in a house isn't it? We run out and take shots on targets to try to pick a few off so house hiding.. No thats not the case. Regrouping? Yes.
You cry alot, M is a bigger guild go harass them, also I can see your eyes must be going bad since there is 5 players on that screen other then the two noobs hiding in the house

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You guys still call it the Trailer Park... I can't believe that name stuck *Brushes nails*.

Second... I think it's funny that when one person runs in a house and there are 7 or 8 outside calling you scared... Well no shizzle! Of corse... why else would we run into a house... He if you guys want in my house... Your more then welcome to my SUPR hate house... I actually created the PERFECT househider in pvp... It's perfect enough to **** everyone outside off.

S

SUPRsalad

Tenk, Ill not condecend you. Ill give you a real answer.
You'd like to know how we have fun.
Yew gate is just sortof where we stand around kicking rocks until an agreement is reached about where we will have our fun. I know it seems like we're this huge zerg, but the fact of the matter is, we were outnumbered by M just an hour before you took that screenshot at COD. Not TEN minutes before you took that screen we finished a despise hoping they would come, or at LEAST you guys would come down.. but no.. I'd have to agree, its a fairly boring night for pvp. Try finding us at a spawn now. . Many have logged :thumbsup:

S

suprshadow

M= zerg Supr= zerg... is this your first day or something kal. you just realize this???

M

MasterP

WHHHN WHHHNNNNN WHHHHNNNNN... Any guild that has more then 10 people on is zerg..Your lame ass guild has around 8 active members does that mean your zerg to but just not from 2pm-6pm or something. Get over it that your zerg guild sucks and dies alot so they are not as active as our zerg guild. We usuly have 4-7 people on at a time. Once in a while we will get 10-14 on. Maybe if your lame guild expands past pac you can get members from other servers to come join in the fun. Stop crying and get more members or join a better guild. Come on barron is in your guild for **** sakes....

B

Budweiser KDL

You see this screenshot and wonder.. " Hmm.. How does this group of players even have fun? " If you count the bars , there is 10 SUPR. Not including a random red dismounter , and 3-4 other SUPRs running around which I couldn't grab their bars or else I couldn't grab my guildie's bar. So give it or take , 14 vs 2. The ultimate question was , how do you guys have fun? This is something you see on a normal basis , I have not a problem with fighting outnumbered because that is always the situation and I find it rather fun. This entry does not convey any trash talk what so ever , it is a simple question.

I could take the same pic of you ******* standing outside the FL house at gate tossing EXP pots into it/ one or two of us inside and 6 of you outside. And i have yet to see your guild raid us at a spawn. Heres my ICQ#153852405 add me and i'll let you know when and where we are spawning? ;)

B

Balian of Asgard

How much fun would it be if you 2 in the house were the only ones in that pic?

M

MasterP

2 of the bars there are my chars. They hide in the house so much i was able to log on and off 4 different chars. I fought Barron Armond and Hax 3vme on my mage today and didnt cry.

S

suprshadow

and if Juvi can fight 3v1 and not cry.. i am surprised cause the kid isn't even good.

G

Gellor

Welcome to the trailer park where large groups use teamwork to ensure pod racing special players die.

If it isn't SUPR, it is M. If it isn't either of them, it is CD all stealth dismounting people.

S

Supr Funzor Time

God cry me a river why dont yah, like bal was saying would u like it if u two were the only ones in the house at yew with no pvp coming twoards u? if so we can gladly let u have a day and see how retardedly boring it is. So if u would like icq bud with his previous number or talk to me in game and we can settle it.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

God cry me a river why dont yah, like bal was saying would u like it if u two were the only ones in the house at yew with no pvp coming twoards u? if so we can gladly let u have a day and see how retardedly boring it is. So if u would like icq bud with his previous number or talk to me in game and we can settle it.
I would of at least killed 3 with my bare hands!

M

Malkon

You cry alot, M is a bigger guild go harass them, also I can see your eyes must be going bad since there is 5 players on that screen other then the two noobs hiding in the house
Here is a SUPR calling them noobs cause they hide in the house. For some reason, I assume that if it was flipped around, they would be in a house too? Wait....

I could take the same pic of you ******* standing outside the FL house at gate tossing EXP pots into it/ one or two of us inside and 6 of you outside. And i have yet to see your guild raid us at a spawn. Heres my ICQ#153852405 add me and i'll let you know when and where we are spawning? ;)
And here, a SUPR saying they were inside, "hiding", like "noobs"....lol

Run around and call them noobs when they run inside, but you sit here and admit to house hiding yourselfs? Wow...

Tell me one dumb*ss that sits outside of a house when its 5 or 6v1....

B

Balian of Asgard

Here is a SUPR calling them noobs cause they hide in the house. For some reason, I assume that if it was flipped around, they would be in a house too? Wait....

And here, a SUPR saying they were inside, "hiding", like "noobs"....lol

Run around and call them noobs when they run inside, but you sit here and admit to house hiding yourselfs? Wow...

Tell me one dumb*ss that sits outside of a house when its 5 or 6v1....
I do I do, I love to be outside when outnumbered!!

Dude, its just like "YOUR IT!!!" back in elementary school

If you are inside, you are the noob, plain and simple.

M

Malkon

I do I do, I love to be outside when outnumbered!!

Dude, its just like "YOUR IT!!!" back in elementary school

If you are inside, you are the noob, plain and simple.
Coming from you when you have hiding and stealthing on every character lol...

S

suprshadow

actually i was just fighting 7or 8 supr v2? and lasted what 30 mins, and was attacking back hmm yeah i didnt kill anyone but man think about what would have happened if i did. sad sad sad sad

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Due to the large number of people who can't post in a manner that does not require their posts to be reported I am locking this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.