• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

@To old timers...

J

[JD]

Trying out the 14 day trial... used to play at release time as the green-haired Judge Dredd (not DREAD), RP Dread Lord Nosfentor, Godslayer, and tinker Sir Fixalot.. no idea if my acct is still active, can't even remember if I sold it. lol

Used to run with Jonas, Cool Hand Luke, Rivan [SAS] and many more...

Any old timers still out there?

-JD

T

ThraximusZog

yup.. most just play elsewhere..but on UO in some form.

Orgional Farimir

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trying out the 14 day trial... used to play at release time as the green-haired Judge Dredd (not DREAD), RP Dread Lord Nosfentor, Godslayer, and tinker Sir Fixalot.. no idea if my acct is still active, can't even remember if I sold it. lol

Used to run with Jonas, Cool Hand Luke, Rivan [SAS] and many more...

Any old timers still out there?

-JD
I just came back about 1 month ago after a 6 year break.

I use to be in OTE and III and then I did factions for a while before I stopped playing UO.

I haven't found a LOT of old timers out there, but there are a few.

L

Lord Drakelord

I just came back about 1 month ago after a 6 year break.

I use to be in OTE and III and then I did factions for a while before I stopped playing UO.

I haven't found a LOT of old timers out there, but there are a few.
I was in OTE, Paul Bunyan [The other one], but rarely played on Sonoma back then as my daughter was a big cheese in that guild so I stay on Siege or LS a lot.

T

ThraximusZog

my RL friend owned half of OTE's town back in the day. We stole millions from u guys and gals. Tendi or something.. can't remember the name but his main house was the Castle at its center.

N

neocron79

Why does it not surprise me to see you coming across as proud of having been party to stealing millions from another group of players. How truly depraved and pathetic...

Orgional Farimir

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my RL friend owned half of OTE's town back in the day. We stole millions from u guys and gals. Tendi or something.. can't remember the name but his main house was the Castle at its center.

Of course you did Thrax, right after you discovered area 51 :dunce:

Child please.

Garen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why does it not surprise me to see you coming across as proud of having been party to stealing millions from another group of players. How truly depraved and pathetic...
Yea really, what a loser he is for playing within the laws of the game at the time.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if you are needing anything to help get you going. Hollar at me....If I dont got items im sure got a bit of gold or basic supplies can help ya get. I dont play alot now as comp still down...power supply was bad as well....hopefully tomrrow evening be back up. Welcome back!

T

ThraximusZog

In all fairness we were at War with that bunch at the time. One must do whatever it takes to ensure the enemy does not rise to resist again! So I am very proud to have taken from our enemies and give back to the Zog's who fought in that war. Made a lot of us rich at the time...back when money had value on UO

A

ApakohOTE

Tendai. Good times.

Yo farimir, no idea if you remember me, but I do remember you.

T

ThraximusZog

This is what I do, I re-unite players! Were is my Nobel prize?!

J

[JD]

Well if you are needing anything to help get you going. Hollar at me....If I dont got items im sure got a bit of gold or basic supplies can help ya get. I dont play alot now as comp still down...power supply was bad as well....hopefully tomrrow evening be back up. Welcome back!
Thanks Black Majick, I am not in need of items or gold. Finding that stuff as I go, just looking for friendly faces or people to hang with

Right now I'm just doing PvM, I'm afraid I have been out of it so long I would be fodder in PVP

Orgional Farimir

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Black Majick, I am not in need of items or gold. Finding that stuff as I go, just looking for friendly faces or people to hang with

Right now I'm just doing PvM, I'm afraid I have been out of it so long I would be fodder in PVP
I am in the exact same situation JD I still don't know what weapons to keep off of monsters when I kill them :dunce: Anyways if you want to met up PM me with your ICQ number maybe we can re learn the game together.

H

Horizon

Wow more OTE oldies coming out of the wood work. There are a few of us still playing.

cartman

A

ApakohOTE

hey cartman, that's a familiar name, and I hear sitka and kat are still around?
I wouldn't know if she remembers, but could one of you pass along a "Hello" from me to Kat? thanks.

y'all are tempting me to resubscribe..