• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To my Stalker..

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GL-Player

Hi Stalker, it's me ...Kulu

I have been enjoying the books you have written in my name. It has been a plesant suprise to bank and see and new book to read. My friends and I have have had a good laugh, but, I'm sorry to say ...... it's not working out between us..

no, no no, ..it's not you..its me..

Dont get me wrong, I enjoy a good obssesed freak like you as much as anyone, but lately my needs have changed, I need a psyco thats gonna stalk me the right way, one that follows me around incognito , one that leaves random gifts at my door and such.

I know, I know... its gonna be rough at first.

But, I'm sure as soon as you latch on to someone else and get knee-up into making life size doll of them for home use, you will forget all about me.

Again, thanks for your devoted obssession with me , the many real-life hours you actually put in write such good books, the many hours you must have stared at screenies of me.

You have me a better stalkee,

Thanks
Kulu

G

GL-Player

No, it's true. Some freakshow made a char with my name and has been writing books at banks and moongates. Look around I am sure you will see one.

Status
Not open for further replies.