• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To |M| for deleting my pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Perhaps this will discourage Sag from deleting my posts on her oh-so-precious forums.

Hag and Stugotzz looting one of my guildmates accounts because he left |M|. Since when did a GM of a guild sanction actually looting someones account? Sounds pretty shady!

Sorry for the large number of pics, I took a bunch of guild chat while Stugotzz was on the account.

http://i43.***********/1zld3z5.jpg

http://i41.***********/f21p9y.jpg

http://i39.***********/2ce6wjr.jpg

http://i43.***********/ingzd3.jpg

http://i39.***********/10o32f9.jpg

http://i43.***********/27x2ovm.jpg

This one might be hard to read, but its Stugotzz actually threatening to delete merq's characters.

http://i41.***********/maxzxg.jpg

In summation, |M| will stop at nothing to grief, lie, and steal its way through UO. Right after we left their guild, angerisagift bragged for days about stealing a verite runic hammer that Asha had him transfer whilst he was in |M|. I felt this should be shared with the community of Pacific, since they speak so poorly of us and don't allow constructive criticism on their boards whatsoever..so this is most likely the first time a few |M| members will have heard of this.

I will leave you all with this final screenshot.

http://i39.***********/j80ish.jpg

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Again, they are digging a deep hole, thanks for these. Lets try to keep this bumped.

S

ShaunOfPac

Hmmm, looks like Stui boy is going to be another one on my kill on site list :-D

G

Gellor

Thanks for the heads up.

Amazing how far some people will sinkrolleyes:

Just another example of why I don't share account info until I'm ready to get rid of the account.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

you people are ********.. as much as i dont like alex he never even stole anything from asha and if asha werent ******** he would know that.. all alex did was suggest that he stole a hammer from him to get under his skin. we all thoguht it was pretty funny that he didnt catch on but thats ok do what you will to try and make us look bad.. and as far as us looting somebodys account? rofl i duno wtf those pictures are but we never looted anybodys account. its amazing the **** you people come up with.

S

suprshadow

love how your bringing back the good ol days! M sucks we get it.

S

suprshadow

so how about you guys stealing Merq's stuff from his account? yes yes, i know stu bought him a month blah blah blah but you guys stole about 30mil worth of stuff.
Last time i checked, 1 mil = 1$ and 30mil would equal 30$.

Isn't one month worth 15$??? is that not 15 mil.

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow. That really just shows what **** human beings Sargon and Haginor is. They would rather drive players away from UO then bring them in.

In short, they are everything that is wrong and disgusting about UO players today.

Its almost nauseating how vile and loathsome they are becoming.

S

SUPRsalad

WAIT! wtf? What just happened here? Sargon came back and edited a post from back in march and it bumped the thread? What were you trying to cover-up there? ahah And shadow, that bait is old as dirt man, spit it out.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i don't remember the name of the player whos account that was, but i do recognize the house. it's directly south of yew bank. i believe it was mercutio. he was a very good friend of mine while we were in FL and did nothing to insult or harm anyone. a very outstanding player with a great personality and moral structure.

i'm ****ing disgusted that these lowlives would sink this low to harm someone in such a manner, no matter what they did. nothing, absolutely nothing that anyone can do in ultima online can warrant such acts of treachery.

sargon and haginor were traitors before this fact, when they took their delirous faction and split up the most powerful guild that has ever been on the game. the roots of treachery, thievery and brainwashing run very deep.

i'm glad that these pictures have been posted but i am very heartfelt that it happened to someone i knew and trusted. merq, i would be more then willing to help you back on your feet if you still feel up to playing UO but i myself won't have my own account back for another few months. i left it in the stewardship of a very good friend. i just hope that the actions presented here haven't trickled their way downward to my own account, which i highly doubt - yet never underestimate the greed of scumbags.

these pics yet again prove that the hargon is the forced abortion of what used to be a decent UO player.

and stugottz, we were good friends while we were in FL together and i'm appalled that you would consent to such a heinous act.

S

SUPRsalad

umm i believe mercutio and Merquito are two different people. but yeah thats merqs house there by the bank. and yeah, hes active again.

S

SUPRsalad

and not that I am condoning what was done, or what wasn't done,
Not that I am trying to defend the guilty here,

but dude, this is old old old beef and its long long over with.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol thats all u got i did log on his acc an take his crimson i shoulda took all the **** do to the fact all the suits that supr have from hag....an the armour that was made buy hag i paid for i mean we suited over half of supr before u guys quit so dude if u are goin to bring up stuff from 2 years ago dont forget all the **** your supr buddys took from us i mean i pay to put his acc on so he can play then 10 hours later hes killing me with another tag...HRRMM u cant make a person look bad that dont care what u scrubs say about me...So i look at this way all the armour an the money i paid to put people acc on i took a crimmy cause i do not let people walk all over me FLOYD unlike yourself im a leader so u just keep following an plz bring somethin up that might rouze me cause this is something i wouldnt of thought u would think could even bother us the most giving people in uo sargon hag an stugotzz ask any M memeber...so hugs an not drugs an have a nice day little sheep:thumbup::thumbsup::wall:

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail satan if u are who i think u are wich im not sure get facts before u...judge someone uno i took a crimson not that i needed it but i am not getting walked on no more using irl money to help a so called friend play the game with me an then stick it inn my back as much as he hurt me the only way i coulda hurt him as bad was delete his chars but im not as low as them punks

S

suprshadow

lol, I don't usually attack grammar but ANYBODY, can we get a translator over here :D Honestly, let me think..... What did M give me.. ummm.. hmmm.. lol

hmmmmmmm.. still thinking... ummm well wait no... how about.. wait not that... ****... how about.. Nope.

Basically what i am trying to get at is M never gave me nothing to use. You guys maybe helped me get just that much more deaf. With all the yelling you guys would do but thats about it.. Asha helped me and Bud helped me not you..

R

Rumpelstiltskin

lol thats all u got i did log on his acc an take his crimson i shoulda took all the **** do to the fact all the suits that supr have from hag....an the armour that was made buy hag i paid for i mean we suited over half of supr before u guys quit so dude if u are goin to bring up stuff from 2 years ago dont forget all the **** your supr buddys took from us i mean i pay to put his acc on so he can play then 10 hours later hes killing me with another tag...HRRMM u cant make a person look bad that dont care what u scrubs say about me...So i look at this way all the armour an the money i paid to put people acc on i took a crimmy cause i do not let people walk all over me FLOYD unlike yourself im a leader so u just keep following an plz bring somethin up that might rouze me cause this is something i wouldnt of thought u would think could even bother us the most giving people in uo sargon hag an stugotzz ask any M memeber...so hugs an not drugs an have a nice day little sheep:thumbup::thumbsup::wall:
1st of all Hag gives u guys everything, lol.... there is no sargon or stu wh is giving....

crimmys are free anyways who cares....

2nd, your no leader, your in hags guild, and when she aint on sargon runs hags guild... and when he aint on NY calls the targets, you sir are a babbling idiot who's entire contribution to the guild is accessing peeps tp your yew house.
Floyd is a good leaders who's members respect him,
its one thing to have a bunch of scroll farmers follow u around but no logical pvper will ever give you any respect, you need to earn respect... and looting a crapy cinture is not the way to get it...

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1st of all Hag gives u guys everything, lol.... there is no sargon or stu wh is giving....

2nd, your no leader, your in hags guild, and when she aint on sargon runs hags guild... and when he aint on NY calls the targets, you sir are a babbling idiot who's entire contribution to the guild is accessing peeps tp your yew house.
its one thing to have a bunch of scroll farmers follow u around but no logical pvper will ever give you any respect, you need to earn respect... and looting a crapy cinture is not the way to get it...
For the first time in 5-6 years I agree with Kyrite.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i just realized this thread is 6 months old.

who cares, my opinion still stands.

the hargon collective are all forced abortions of a decent UO player.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

kyrite whatever your opion meens nothing too me i play for funn not too be the cool guy like u try to be i mean im cool enough irl i dont need to play a game too be cool i mean comeon respect i dont need people in a game respect me bro i got it irl i mean gawd look what u typed plz u make yourself look like u care what people perseve your 2 d pixel to have respect for lmao good show mate keep it up cause i love how u make yourself look pathetic its quit funny

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i just realized this thread is 6 months old.

who cares, my opinion still stands.

the hargon collective are all forced abortions of a decent UO player.
u got all these nice things to say abotu me hag so who are u too scared to say your well known char :eyes:

S

SUPRsalad

****, i've been over this a thousand times. The only thing I ever got from hag was a 120 eval i think? So ****ing what? I said thank you, and I do NOT owe her a lifetime of gratuity. Hag never gave any of us anything worth a lifetime of gratitude. She wouldn't even acknowledge me as a person when I joined, until her guild was collapsing because of her flip-outs in vent.

Its funny though. This monster accuses all of my boys of 'stealing' from her. She said I STOLE a repond book from her. . . Because Im twice the stand-up person that she is, I gave her my ONLY repond book, just to make a point. Guess what? I never did find MY repond book. So let me ask you now,

Who is the thief?

And as far as I am concerned, Haginor didn't give my crew crap. A few mediocre armor pieces? Boo ****ing Hoo, Know how many barb kits worth I've given out to people I never saw again? Or people that were literally tring to dump spells on me the VERY next day? as far as Im concerned, Asha suited all of us. (Pink, Denwo, Presa, & shadow.) And seriously? The pieces we got from asha are STILL in use in our suits.

edit: I brought my full slayer set of books from Atlantic to oceana, then to origin, then to pac. Tell me, why would I have all the books except repond? Why would I be missing THAT book? I never borrowed any book from her, and I thats a fact. I borrowed a red undead/demon slayer from you stu, in the guantlet one night because I left my set on my main. It was red. I returned it.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i say one of my two names of my alter egos in my sig. for the more prominent one please refer to wargasms forums, as i have bad blood with the mods here that i will not evaluate on.

S

SUPRsalad

Know what? You can skip reading that wall I just posted if you haven't already.
Everyone on this shard knows Im a stand-up guy, and I shouldn't have to defend myself from your DEMON of a gm, every time she feels like inflating her own ego a little.

As far as Im concerned, she owes me an apology.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

sargon and haginor were traitors before this fact, when they took their delirous faction and split up the most powerful guild that has ever been on the game. the roots of treachery, thievery and brainwashing run very deep.
yet never underestimate the greed of scumbags.
the fact is, your so called "the most powerful guild that has ever been on the game." was lead by corrupt and greedy elitests. thats why so many people left. in all honesty, the only thieveing and brainwashing that ive seen going on is mostly on this forum. hag has spent hundreds of mills of her own money helping others. has given away countless stat and 20 powerscrolls to how many of you? how many suits of armor has she given away to people who now sit in public forums and bash her real life every chance they get? the true scumbags are the ones who sit on these forums and try to make good honest people look bad.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

Basically what i am trying to get at is M never gave me nothing to use. You guys maybe helped me get just that much more deaf. With all the yelling you guys would do but thats about it.. Asha helped me and Bud helped me not you..

maybe thats because you were only in our guild for 2 weeks.. pretty funny how much you seme to think you know aobut us all tho.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

2nd, your no leader, your in hags guild, and when she aint on sargon runs hags guild... Floyd is a good leaders who's members respect him
actually this is my guild.. i founded it.. i run the show.. hag is an amazingly good supporter and a very good battle leader. she does alot for the guild. so does stuggots and countless other members. if there is one thing that |M| has retained from FL, its the family like atmosphere. as far as floyd being a good leader, i would put my leadership up against his anyday, and i do quite often, and come out ontop more often than not. how can members respect a leader when they dont even know what tag their going to be wearing next week. or whos going to be calling the shots. kyrite your just another elitest loser who has never run a successful guild and thinks way too highly of himself.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

2nd, your no leader, your in hags guild, and when she aint on sargon runs hags guild... Floyd is a good leaders who's members respect him
actually this is my guild.. i founded it.. i run the show.. hag is an amazingly good supporter and a very good battle leader. she does alot for the guild. so does stuggots and countless other members. if there is one thing that |M| has retained from FL, its the family like atmosphere. as far as floyd being a good leader, i would put my leadership up against his anyday, and i do quite often, on come out ontop more often than not. how can members respect a leader when they dont even know what tag their going to be wearing next week. or whos going to be calling the shots. kyrite your just another elitest loser who has never run a successful guild and thinks way too highly of himself.

1st of all do not come on here and say that M is your guild because it's not... Hag brpught the members over not you. They listen to you because she tell's them. all you do is hold yor gf guild stone.
If hag didnt leave FL everyone would still be in there and you would have no armor and kissing my ass to join GOO..

without hag you have no members no computer no guild, So you are more of her support.
as far as leading a guild you have the bottom feeders of pvp with exception for NY,they are in your guild cause no other would take them, since there is no more fl running around. If hag was with tesla he would have the same role in the guild as you, The key to M is Hag she is the glue and , your her child.

As for me being a guild leader, its not my thing... for example Goo will be around a few months till everyone gets bored of uo. and the guild disolves, I dont have time to baby sit people.. if you join a guild i am running, then your going to be the following.. self sufficient, and experienced pvper, and i promise you 90% of the people who have a clue about pvp would join up with me on the drop of a hat

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
actually this is my guild.. i founded it.. i run the show.. hag is an amazingly good supporter and a very good battle leader. she does alot for the guild. so does stuggots and countless other members. if there is one thing that |M| has retained from FL, its the family like atmosphere. as far as floyd being a good leader, i would put my leadership up against his anyday, and i do quite often, on come out ontop more often than not. how can members respect a leader when they dont even know what tag their going to be wearing next week. or whos going to be calling the shots. kyrite your just another elitest loser who has never run a successful guild and thinks way too highly of himself.

1st of all do not come on here and say that M is your guild because it's not... Hag brpught the members over not you. They listen to you because she tell's them. all you do is hold yor gf guild stone.
If hag didnt leave FL everyone would still be in there and you would have no armor and kissing my ass to join GOO..

without hag you have no members no computer no guild, So you are more of her support.
as far as leading a guild you have the bottom feeders of pvp with exception for NY,they are in your guild cause no other would take them, since there is no more fl running around. If hag was with tesla he would have the same role in the guild as you, The key to M is Hag she is the glue and , your her child.

As for me being a guild leader, its not my thing... for example Goo will be around a few months till everyone gets bored of uo. and the guild disolves, I dont have time to baby sit people.. if you join a guild i am running, then your going to be the following.. self sufficient, and experienced pvper, and i promise you 90% of the people who have a clue about pvp would join up with me on the drop of a hat
funny u have tryed to make more guilds then i have ever been inn...an the only one that stays is your man wich uno who im talking about..u were in FL an listened really well...if hag was FL then i would be fighting her....u dont know much but have alot too say NY is the only pvper in our guild that is good u say thats funny...i know alot of people that are in M as good as NY or better so dude if your gonna make comments about us get your facts right cause the only thing u said that was true was ny was a good pvper other then that u dont know a dam thang....your GOO guild is not all that at all wmd or G!B makes u guys look like trash really tell me u guys are as good as wmd or G!B or hell even son u are all mouth:thumbsup:

S

suprshadow

Personally, SON is the only guild on Pac that can stand toe to toe with us. (even fight like 5v5)

S

suprshadow

Yeah yea, i know what your gonna say " BUT SUPR AND M HAVE BEAT YOU GUYS COUNTLESS TIMES" alright alright i get it you guys can beat us 12v5, 13v4.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah yea, i know what your gonna say " BUT SUPR AND M HAVE BEAT YOU GUYS COUNTLESS TIMES" alright alright i get it you guys can beat us 12v5, 13v4.
bro its not my fault u guys only have 5 or 4 people as u say all the time damn dude there u rand aries cryrite setit off juduh ryukki jessejane an his 2 brothers an also xion i mean thats 10 maybe all get on at one time i dont know sorry alot people like to play uo with us as we like playing uo with them:heart:

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Personally, SON is the only guild on Pac that can stand toe to toe with us. (even fight like 5v5)
if u want even fights maybe go play wow cause uo is not caring how even it is thats your GMs problem of your guild not fielding enough people to compete:thumbup::thumbup:

S

SUPRsalad

we should take the game more seriously. we should quit our jobs to play.
we should abduct eachothers cats and dogs and torture them for information regarding our whereabouts and when we are spawning. The loosing guild should face a firing squad. . .

seriously, let this ****ing thread die.

S

SUPRsalad

WAIT! wtf? What just happened here? Sargon came back and edited a post from back in march and it bumped the thread? What were you trying to cover-up there? ahah And shadow, that bait is old as dirt man, spit it out.
you tell us, mag. We were all wondering. .

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From an outside perspective, this Stuiicide character has the worst posts and anyone opposing his opinion has won all arguments.

S

suprshadow

you tell us, mag. We were all wondering. .
saragon for some reason posted in it. In which everyone saw the thread with a new post, read it, and then felt compelled to reply. That's how you have this thread back again

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

saragon just brought it back not us.
suprshadow:
"http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=131154

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=131018

there i helped you. i can find some more if you want."

say again? you are an absolute ****** arent you? i may have bumped it but your the one that braught it up.. i wasnt here to defend my guild when it was originally posted. keep making up lies dumb****.
maybe you all have selective reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.