• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

to Lucas/stuiis fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok let me introduce my self since everyone seems to ack like they know me i have been playing uo for a little over 4 years..Through drug addictions jail an woman i seem to stayed an active memeber of uo..I consider my self a all around good pvper one v one or in groups...I am the kinda of person thats likes orginazation an people that play as a team...I am currently on house aresst so im on UO alot i live bymyself in a big house with alot of ground i have no girl or animals atm i am collecting unemployment...I got my temper undercontol... an my addiction my life is good..So to all the people that like like to talk about my real life here is the basic facts...Im also 29 years old So too all my fans hugs not drugs have a nice day...an my name is marcus joseph Lynch....:thumbsup:

R

Rumpelstiltskin

DIDNT U SAY IF U MET ME I WOULD BE DRINKING MILK SHAKES FOR 3 MONTHS?

R

Rumpelstiltskin

DIDNT U SAY IF U MET ME I WOULD BE DRINKING MILK SHAKES FOR 3 MONTHS?

B

Balian of Asgard

ok let me introduce my self since everyone seems to ack like they know me i have been playing uo for a little over 4 years..Through drug addictions jail an woman i seem to stayed an active memeber of uo..I consider my self a all around good pvper one v one or in groups...I am the kinda of person thats likes orginazation an people that play as a team...I am currently on house aresst so im on UO alot i live bymyself in a big house with alot of ground i have no girl or animals atm i am collecting unemployment...I got my temper undercontol... an my addiction my life is good..So to all the people that like like to talk about my real life here is the basic facts...Im also 29 years old So too all my fans hugs not drugs have a nice day...an my name is marcus joseph Lynch....:thumbsup:
is this Lucas?

R

Rand Al

Old Lucas the guy that told me he wished I would crash my plane and die after I killed him once I got a good laugh out of that but it would be good if you aren’t as crazy any more. I say good for you if you get out of drugs and get your life under control.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
20 mill an what do i owe u 20 mill for plz tell me u dueled me right in yew right lmao im not the goverment i dont hand out money ot the less ofrtunate sorry hugs not drugs u might wanna try it out mental

B

Balian of Asgard

wow, its nice to have some more UO fruitcakes in here, its September, the party is just starting.

I gotta give it to stug tho, you kill him and he waffles a while, but he always comes back for a second, third and sometimes 4th repeat of blood bathing himself in his own anger. I thought he might have been that UO Ftard > angerisagift.

R

Rand Al

wow, its nice to have some more UO fruitcakes in here, its September, the party is just starting.

I gotta give it to stug tho, you kill him and he waffles a while, but he always comes back for a second, third and sometimes 4th repeat of blood bathing himself in his own anger. I thought he might have been that UO Ftard > angerisagift.
yea he always did come back but there is a huge diff between Lucas and anger Lucas fights anger runs to the nearest gz if you flag or he runs to elf city if he tried to gank and failed

S

suprshadow

lucas runs a lot too though rand.... but he does fight more than anger.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

who have you ever killed by yourself balin? your pvp ability is NILTCH. until you learn to pvp you cant talk **** about other pvpers (unless your name is tesla) its an unwritten rule, sorry. i dare you to fight stuii on any of his chars without running off screen or hiding like cd trash.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lucas everyone saw me beat you over 8 times in a row

If you really wanna know how much u owe me 20 then dbl or nothing

Triple or nothing and keep going till its 8 times

But all im asking for is that first duel that we did i dont want you to go bankrupt buddy

Everyone in THC saw me beat you, ask juvi he was there...

And its not that im poor i just got done buying a suit for my necro :p

Lucas just quit man it's people like you that make this game terrible.

-Edit
After reading your post again, Because i did not understand it

I really understand now, lay off the crack bro good job on keeping your life straight
You don't need to pay me I'm not worried about it, cus now i know whos really the less fortunate.

Good day.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lmfao thats all u got cuddos i thought u could atleast me make feel bad not laugh thank u for the good laugh i apreciate it black man pancake u got a problem with black people thats a little racist even for these boards i dont know what u mean plz explain cause im sure u just make yourself look even more worthy of a idiot tag lolz at u crack is a poor mans drug son i was into coke an crank an pills an alcohal i have money to do big things wich im sure u wouldnt know...but anyhow keep posting about me i love it ty for all the time u spend trying to bash me its halarious

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lucas runs a lot too though rand.... but he does fight more than anger.
bro u got kicked form supr an play with goo know im sure u will get kicked form there remeber who taught u how too pvp u can thank me floyd or asha anytime when we found u u were a noobie to the max u just a noobie now with a speeed hack an a new comp lmao i run alot...maybe ill stand there with tamers an mages too just kill me lmao...u make goo look bad all the **** u an snake talk none else in that guild talks smack why do u guys feel compeled too...

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha i dont feel like getting banned already on forums :D

And just dont worry about it man if you ever want to duel for money again im down

But next time where going with brokers,

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IBTL.

btw i didn't see "SetItOff" - whoever that is ingame..? - make any racial references.

don't do crack.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

And its not that im poor i just got done buying a suit for my necro :p

oh good playboy.. that means you can payback hag that 10mill you still owe her for when you robbed her house right? remember? you already paid her 10 of the 20 you said you would, and admitted how wrong you were, remember hrmmmm? maybe you should try and pay more attention to what you do yourself befor you start jumping down other peoples thraots.. im sure i still have the screenshot of you and your 10 buddies who got accessed to our moonglow house and looted everything we had in there... so pay your debts boy. ****ing theif.

S

suprshadow

bro u got kicked form supr an play with goo know im sure u will get kicked form there remeber who taught u how too pvp u can thank me floyd or asha anytime when we found u u were a noobie to the max u just a noobie now with a speeed hack an a new comp lmao i run alot...maybe ill stand there with tamers an mages too just kill me lmao...u make goo look bad all the **** u an snake talk none else in that guild talks smack why do u guys feel compeled too...
Everyone smacked talked actually :( it's cute you remember me and snake the most though. That truely makes me feel like i was doing something right at the time. A) I'd like to thank Pink for helping me the most with Pvp, then Asha and Kyrite both give me pointers here and there. thanks guys :D
B) I don't think accusing people of speed HAXXORING is allowed here?? anybody going to infract that or what..
C) I know i am going to get in big trouble for this but...... it was you and saragon that first started to show all the new players that were joining M how to download and Use speeders. ZING!

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone smacked talked actually :( it's cute you remember me and snake the most though. That truely makes me feel like i was doing something right at the time. A) I'd like to thank Pink for helping me the most with Pvp, then Asha and Kyrite both give me pointers here and there. thanks guys :D
B) I don't think accusing people of speed HAXXORING is allowed here?? anybody going to infract that or what..
C) I know i am going to get in big trouble for this but...... it was you and saragon that first started to show all the new players that were joining M how to download and Use speeders. ZING!
remebr its hard to forget the biggest shot talkers in uo u were in M for what a month an super for what 6 months lol nice try keep up the good work hugs not drugs an have a nice day :thumbdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.